What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prior 250

Card Shark

Immortal
Man love has “softened” this year but all of a sudden there’s movement again!

May not be able to get to Gal’s last game but bloody glad I’m able to get down to see this game, just love the bloke for that try V Canberra in 2016.

Besides Edrick Lee, he was the most important player on the field that day, which changed the course of our premiership destiny!!

Card Shark

Immortal
We did make him a much better player.

Is he still playing for the knights, haven’t heard his name mentioned for yonks!

Weaponhead

Coach
Currently injured.

Prior has been wonderful for us in his (how many?) years here, bit of a dip in form this year but still a great player for us. Love the man.
Well said. Tremendous career and loyal servant of the club. Loved the brutal front on hits from 2016. The semi against Canberra was monumental.

Generalzod

Immortal
Man love has “softened” this year but all of a sudden there’s movement again!

May not be able to get to Gal’s last game but bloody glad I’m able to get down to see this game, just love the bloke for that try V Canberra in 2016.

Besides Edrick Lee, he was the most important player on the field that day, which changed the course of our premiership destiny!!
I thank 3 people for our success in 2016 Prior for that try, Edrick Lee for those missed opportunities and Christian Welch in the Grand Final.

bluefox68

Staff member
4 big things for the Prizz has kept his form down.
1. New dad
2. Neck injury all year. Serious
3. Now a rib cartlidge
4. Knowing that the Sharks can win the GF from 8th

Yeah, it's easy to criticise form, but when you're playing 'busted', how can you possibly perform at a consistently high level?

Generalzod

Immortal
Was he the 1 that didn’t pass back inside to the unmarked Cronk?
Nah he was the one who was penalised for his hit on the Chad, gave us an extra set which lead to the greatest ever try in a Grand Final.
You must thinking of Chambers.