What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd23: Parra v Bulldogs LIVE GAME DAY thread 22/8/19

Tooooks

Bench
I really should remember not to come in here after a loss...it really is the most predictable, almost gleefully vicious place on the internet. And I always thi k it's going to be funny but it's always just like watching an entire kindergarten throw a joint tantrum

Guys who people adored last week when we'd won are chucked to the wolves like old meat when we lose. No one despises their own side like an Eels fan

Having been to many teams’ forums, we are no different to any other fans. Yeah overreactions after a loss are very common.

There were Melbourne fans absolutely giving it to their team last week when they narrowly lost to Canberra.

I still think we'll come 4th.

Bunnies and Sea Eagles will also lose this week, so we'll all stay equal.

Bunnies win next week, so do we, Sea Eagles lose to Melbourne.

Bunnies lose to Roosters in Rd. 25, we beat Manly - we're 4th.

Last night was just one bad game - we've won 7 of our last 9, so it's not the end of the world. We're not going to win the comp and we're not a team that can keep putting endless good games together.

Heads up, we're still good

emjaycee

Coach

Last night was just one bad game - we've won 7 of our last 9, so it's not the end of the world. We're not going to win the comp and we're not a team that can keep putting endless good games together.

This is so good it belongs in the glass half full thread.

IFR33K

Coach
My first visit to the stadium tonight (massive thanks @emjaycee ) - impressive joint

Entertaining game ... though frustrating as f**k that we didnt punish them early.

What the f**k was up with Nrown tonight ... someone must have run over his dog - he was on the angry pills tonight

Only thing worse than the refereeing was our handling

I may not carry mjc’s elite status but I’ll have a free ticket for manlys game. You’re more than welcome to it.

IFR33K

Coach
I don’t get People bagging out Nathan Brown. I would kill for 17 people with Nathan’s passion in the team. You want a team of Alavaro and Mannahs or someone who is prepared to put his actual body on the line and go for it.

Not sure one person has questioned his passion or aggression. His 4th tackle settler stifles us, and his slow play the plays are of no benefit to our halves. The defensive line has time to retreat and actually put plenty of pressure on our halves

strider

Post Whore
I may not carry mjc’s elite status but I’ll have a free ticket for manlys game. You’re more than welcome to it.
The 6pm timeslot is a bit of a killer for me unfortunately. But i really truely appreciate the offer mate :thumbsup:

Noise

Coach
What is with Thursday nights at Bankwest? Last night and the Panthers game were absolute dog shit

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I have a ticket to the Logan Bogans v The Ipswich Rum Munchers this weekend if you are interested @strider.

Seats are on the half way line. I have a spare mouthgard that you can borrow.

Gronk

Staff member
A loss is shit. I wanted to see us in the 4, even if it was just for a day or two.

Can't fault the effort though. They dug in and had a real go. Just didn't have the polish and control when it was needed.

Correct. I get that a loss riles merkins up, but if the best that they can come up with is that we cant win the comp and we are just making up the numbers, I’m fine with that.

The Dogs were successful in dragging us into a boring arm wrestle.

I reckon we were lucky that Foz ran out of puff, because he looked very threatening in the first half and always created good numbers when they did that sweep move.

hindy111

Post Whore
Our bench is terrible and as soon as Paulo / Evan's / Mahoney went off we lost our advantage..

Will be interesting to see our side next season...

I think Stone, Mannah and Terepo should be looked at. Nikuore will take Browns job.
Gower can have a rest and back for finals.

hindy111

Post Whore

Did you get laid last night or something?

Latest posts