What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd23: Parra v Bulldogs LIVE GAME DAY thread 22/8/19

strider

Post Whore
My first visit to the stadium tonight (massive thanks @emjaycee ) - impressive joint

Entertaining game ... though frustrating as f**k that we didnt punish them early.

What the f**k was up with Nrown tonight ... someone must have run over his dog - he was on the angry pills tonight

Only thing worse than the refereeing was our handling

Kornstar

Coach
Terrible performance, no respect for the opposition for the second week in a row, only the Dogs are a better team than the Titans.

We are so slow when attacking the line, it feels like we are watching in slow motion!!!

Funny how we talked about top 4 during the week.........and then they come out and performed just like we knew they would.

That was just a flat out embarrassing performance.....

Yes the refs were crap, but they’re crap every week. Credit to the Dogs for playing boring footy to win it. And it worked. We were our own worst enemy, the game was lost in the first half when we started panicking after the 25 mins.

What I dont get is how BA uses the bench we need Tepai, junior and Evans back On earlier. He totally stuffed up the interchange.

We should have won the game. We were our own worst enemy from a team perspective and also poor coach who tactically could not get it right.

What annoyed me most was after the dogs got their penalty try we then fired up. And did pretty well belting them. But Where was that the whole game? We didn’t turn up with right attitude and respect the opposition. That points to the coach. Not good enough BA!

Last edited:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Yes the refs were crap, but they’re crap every week. Credit to the Dogs for playing boring footy to win it. And it worked. We were our own worst enemy, the game was lost in the first half when we started panicking after the 25 mins.

What I do t get is house BA uses the bench we need Tepai, junior and Evans back On earlier. He totally stuffed up the interchange.

We should have won the game. We were our own worst enemy from a team perspective and also poor coach who tactically could not get it right.

What annoyed me most was after the dogs got their penalty try we then fired up. And did pretty well belting them. But Where was that the whole game? We didn’t turn up with right attitude and respect the opposition. That points to the coach. Not good enough BA!
Give it a f**ken rest with the scapegoating. We've won 13 games this year - coaching is fine. And Wayne Bennett's side lost to the Dogs last week. Was that his fault? Sometimes teams lose games. Our biggest issue was being impatient in the first half. That led to frustration through the rest of the game. The coach can't stop that happening every week.

Give it a f**ken rest with the scapegoating. We've won 13 games this year - coaching is fine. And Wayne Bennett's side lost to the Dogs last week. Was that his fault? Sometimes teams lose games. Our biggest issue was being impatient in the first half. That led to frustration through the rest of the game. The coach can't stop that happening every week.

I know you are slow. But I didn’t just blame the coach but the team as well. But read what you want dicknose. And I feel like scapegoating I will scapegoat to my hearts content. :joy::grin:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I know you are slow. But I didn’t just blame the coach but the team as well. But read what you want dicknose. And I feel like scapegoating I will scapegoat to my hearts content. :joy::grin:
I didn't say you only blamed the coach. You're grasping for scapegoats anywhere you can find them.

We lost tonight. We've lost a few times this year. We'll lose at least once more before the end of the season and most likely a couple of times. We won't win the comp. If you can't enjoy it why not get another hobby?

I didn't say you only blamed the coach. You're grasping for scapegoats anywhere you can find them.

We lost tonight. We've lost a few times this year. We'll lose at least once more before the end of the season and most likely a couple of times. We won't win the comp. If you can't enjoy it why not get another hobby?

I do enjoy it and I also enjoy scapegoating. BA IS A merkin :grin:

hineyrulz

Post Whore

Deathrider!! FFS f**kEN!!

I don’t get People bagging out Nathan Brown. I would kill for 17 people with Nathan’s passion in the team. You want a team of Alavaro and Mannahs or someone who is prepared to put his actual body on the line and go for it.

strider

Post Whore
I don’t get People bagging out Nathan Brown. I would kill for 17 people with Nathan’s passion in the team. You want a team of Alavaro and Mannahs or someone who is prepared to put his actual body on the line and go for it.
I love Nrown ... and i love merkins smashing merkins ... and i love a bit of biff

Unfortunately he did something which probably didnt help our cause last night ... and worse, he will be missing for at least 2 weeks now .... it wasnt very smart

84 Baby

Referee
Brown would have redeemed himself if he'd have given his own melon a jobbing. He obviously lacks composure when things go awry. Losing control doesn't help any team except the opposition.
I was thinking to myself well before then that he looked angry. And I don’t mean aggressive. In the first half there was a set (the one where Mahoney gave silly penalty on 4th) where 2-3 tackles in a row his attempts were very similar to the one he got binned for

84 Baby

Referee
Very possible we could limp in with 3 losses (Dogs, Brisbane away and Manly at home). Also possible we could miss out completely.
Even though I was saying it last week, it really is highly unlikely we don’t make finals. There’d have to be an average margin of 21 points in the final 3 rounds in ours/Penrith games