What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R23 Sat - Wests Tigers 46-4 Knights @ Campbelltown

Round 23: Wests Tigers v Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

2 weeks

Coach
I'm only speculating but I think it might be narrowed right down to Brown and Ponga. That story earlier in the week about Ponga being out having a "thickshake" when the news broke about Brown getting sacked tells me their relationship specifically may not be the greatest, and the club is picking future superstar player over 3 year old middling coach.

giphy.gif

perverse

Referee
Well you know, it was pretty neat to have it mathematically possible to make the finals 3 weeks out. I had started to forget what that even felt like. What a buzz.

ReddFelon

Juniors
The random shit that gets chucked around about Ponga is genuinely ridiculous. And I'm not even a Knights fan

I would say the same about the over the top praise. 2 cents worth; dude comes off as an arrogant prick and evidence shows he goes missing when he's under pressure. He absolutely vanished off the field after Tommy outmarked him in Perth. He's been missing all season since that night, look how little effort he's making this half.

mozza91

Coach
You’ll come back next week Mozza stick with them they’ll come good we all fans have suffered humiliating defeats unless your the Melbourne Storm offcourse lol
I’m away next week so I don’t have to watch them in person. Your right though I’ll go to the pub and put myself through it again.