What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Preseason

Missed the first quarter of SF vs DEN but it looks like 2 bad teams trying to outdo each other

Not much doing at all.

I liked what I saw from Sanders (as I’ve got him in my fant team :grin:)

Nice run by Mostert.

I thought it was more 2 teams trying not to give too much away.

shiznit

Coach
Missed the first quarter of SF vs DEN but it looks like 2 bad teams trying to outdo each other
I saw the first few drives and Jimmy G was atrocious... got picked off once and should have been a couple more times..

The 9ers need to protect him... because all of those issues came from pressure.

shiznit

Coach
More picks than yards. :sweat_smile:
To be fair... he’s coming off a serious injury lay-off...

But the 9ers seriously need to protect him if they are gonna send him out there in preseason...

Either with better line play or setting max protection and pulling back the playbook.

It’s preseason anyway... so they should be pretty vanilla already...

To be fair... he’s coming off a serious injury lay-off...

But the 9ers seriously need to protect him if they are gonna send him out there in preseason...

Either with better line play or setting max protection and pulling back the playbook.

It’s preseason anyway... so they should be pretty vanilla already...

Yeah. Pre-season. It’s nothing.

Eelectrica

Referee
Wow! Stunned is the only word I got. After last season I thought he was back on track.

I guess the lesson the colts have learned is, get a good O-line to protect your franchise QB better.

18to87

First Grade
Chad Kelly has looked good in the preseason but he is suspended for the first two games.

The Colts will need to sign or trade for a QB by this time tomorrow to backup Brissett...

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Terrible news on Luck but good on him for having the guts to make that call. Can't have been easy.

In better news (for me anyway) Jimmy looked a hell of a lot better this week and while the 9ers took some crap for drafting a punter in the 4th, if he keeps launching them from our own 35 to the 3 yard line he'll be worth it.