What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Home Ground Attendance

Yosh

Coach
Found this in Reddit. We have great numbers coming even though we keep sucking.

How many will we get if we are consistently a top 4 side.

The fans definitely deserve better than what the club has served up the past decade or so...

Attachments

• 3270926.jpg
    3270926.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 21

Knight76

Juniors
No secret we have great attendance.

If we were consistently pushing top 4. 20k per game.

Yosh

Coach
I don't understand how the Dragons get such low numbers... I thought Woolongong was similar to Newcastle in size and love for rugby league?

mozza91

Coach
I don't understand how the Dragons get such low numbers... I thought Woolongong was similar to Newcastle in size and love for rugby league?
Their fans are shit. They’d rather piss and moan about the coach than actually support their team.

macavity

Referee

Sydney fans are on the whole extremely fair-weather. They all expect to be premiers every season and wont go if they don't expect to win. Probably with the exception of the Tigers, but they support a rabble.

Knight76

Juniors
Dragons also a merge and that would have killed a lot of Steelers support.

Games split between Sydney Gong etc.

slotmachine

First Grade
I'm honestly happy with the old boys turnout. The club has treated the fans like an ATM for far too long.
The Dragons fans are smart enough to know when they are getting shafted.