What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will We Beat The Tigers?

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
If it was Johnson, then I’ll change my tip. We’ll lose.
Johnson says the strong language at Sharks training has been the biggest cultural change football-wise, though he's embracing the passion.

"Just dishing something out on someone, you get some pretty heated conversations.

"But it’s all about winning and you know that you’re getting spoken to from a point of, ‘We just want to win, you need to fix it'."

The added verbal intensity hasn't affected Johnson adversely in the slightest, however: "I was just like, 'Oh, that's how it is!'" he said.

LINK

That was late Feburary.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Moylan out
check-box-146100_960_720.png

snout

First Grade
If doggies spring one and we get up we play the weakened eagles.

Lot of ifs.

Moylan has been ruled out & Dugan has been cleared of his HIA and his leg should be fine. So he will play at fullback.
Johnson is a remote chance to play, so get ready for Flanagan again. Hopefully we let Duges or Gallen take the kicking duties.
Feki is 50/50 chance.

Latest posts