What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fair Dinkum Premiership Chances

I’ve got a feeling now we might rattle a few cages in the Semi’s.

We have arrived at the Semi’s healthy and in good form.

Some of our younger players have been having blinders in the last few games.

We have a nice first up Semi against a very weakened Manly.

Good chance Roosters and Bunnies will bash the shyte out of each other this weekend and the loser could be flat and be ambushed by us on a high.

After that who knows.

Been a weird year for our Club.

Marchad

Juniors

Good chance Roosters and Bunnies will bash the shyte out of each other this weekend and the loser could be flat and be ambushed by us on a high.

After that who knows.

Maybe it’s our turn to go on a 5 game winning streak. If the Panthers and the Knights and the Bulldogs could do it this year we can.

Card Shark

Immortal

After that who knows.

Yeh, we might be having a touch of luck late in the year but f**k me, we know how to play shit when we are expected to win.

Manly play us expecting to win & it just seems to come together for them.

If we go into the game with any eye on the following week, we will end up watching it on TV!

some weird Quinnella bets. My preciction of Roosters / Sharks double is only paying $13 whilst Sharks Storm is paying $17. Sharks Bunnies is paying close to $60 That is not out of the realms.

some weird Quinnella bets. My preciction of Roosters / Sharks double is only paying $13 whilst Sharks Storm is paying $17. Sharks Bunnies is paying close to $60 That is not out of the realms.

I got a Roosters Vs Sharks GF at $26 & a Rabbits vs Sharks GF at $51.

Both taken before the season started.

coolumsharkie

Referee
We are genuine chances, looking at it logically rather then mechanically or emotionally. i dont think we've ever had such a wealth of x factor players than this season.. maybe 2016 we had them but we won the comp in the forwards that year from the semi's, we knuckled down and did the thing that needed to be done. Last 2 years we've struggled for what we have now as a team.

We got plenty of experience of those players within the team, need to reign in the younger ones and play that grindy shit till we get a chance. We haven't done that all season though so, perhaps all that logic is useless.

tenor.gif