What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 FW1 Sat - Storm 10-12 Raiders @ AAMI

Finals Week 1: Storm v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KOMORI

Bench
It’s funny how a game of footy breaks out when the referees let the game flow.

I expect that to change dramatically in the second half..

nick87

Coach
Really good game this one, even as someone deeply invested, this is tough, hard finals footy. Raiders proving they belong in this area. Job is only half done.

Mr Spock!

Referee
Storm getting the next fireworks ready for the opposition to run through.

wall-of-fire-stock-picture-307938.jpg

t-ba

Post Whore
Or any of the Razor threads...good times. Confusing, infuriating, faith-in-humanity-crushing times, but good nonetheless

Unfortunately it looks like Lockyno1 deleted some of his greatest hits so those are ruled out...

skeepe

Immortal
13 penalties in the first half, meaning Klein is bang on track for the 26 he awarded in the Raiders vs Manly game.

Let them play, Ash.

ReddFelon

Juniors
I really hate that Foxtel/Telstra streaming ad for the NRL. "Barry check the fuse box", as if the poor bastard running a pub whose only clientele are Souffs and Broncos fans controls the power grid. Also please win Raiders, I promise to be slightly less scathing in my comments about Canberra.

t-ba

Post Whore
I really hate that Foxtel/Telstra streaming ad for the NRL. "Barry check the fuse box", as if the poor bastard running a pub whose only clientele are Souffs and Broncos fans controls the power grid. Also please win Raiders, I promise to be slightly less scathing in my comments about Canberra.

How the f**k did those Souths fans get out there on NewStart is the real question there.

Latest posts