What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's FINALS FOOTY game day vs Broncos

Djay

Juniors
Most pumped I've been for a game in years, can't wait to get out there and feel the atmosphere.

We've made it after a horrendous 2018, it's time to shake it up a bit now.

Kornstar

Coach
Broncos by at least 20. I reckon Haas and Fafita will dismantle us in the first 20 and we’ll never recover.

We have stopped tackling properly and those 2 showed how bad we are only 2 weeks ago, they’ll destroy us today easily.

Gronk

Staff member
Most pumped I've been for a game in years, can't wait to get out there and feel the atmosphere.

We've made it after a horrendous 2018, it's time to shake it up a bit now.
+1 merkin. I am big game nervous. So happy we have a home game.

Big shout out to the shit-club-shit-team-shit-coach brigade. Plenty of room on the bandwagon lads. Enjoy !

images (7).jpeg

Chipmunk

Coach
Favourites for a Final for a team who hasn't won a Finals match in a decade and is a notoriously poor favourite.

Hopefully the home crowd can get us home.

eels_fan

First Grade
In confident if we score first we’ll win, and if we snag that first try in the opening 10 we will win well.

If they score first, all bets are off...

Eelementary

Post Whore
Watching the segment with Arthur being mic'd up last week was funny - just like us fans,he is passionate, and gets overly-emotional, and goes off half-cocked at times.

One moment he tells the team to go for 2; once we do, and Manly score again, he blames the Manly try on us going for 2.

Classic!

Bazal

Post Whore
Watching the segment with Arthur being mic'd up last week was funny - just like us fans,he is passionate, and gets overly-emotional, and goes off half-cocked at times.

One moment he tells the team to go for 2; once we do, and Manly score again, he blames the Manly try on us going for 2.

Classic!

Loved it. Like he was hard on himself cos he felt he f**ked up.

Then they show him taking Moses and Brown aside in the half time break and specifically drilling it into them to target the left, and him sending down instructions to try an early kick cos he knew the fullback had to be in the line....IE Sivo try 2 and 3

He clearly knows the game. Just remains to be seen if he knows it well enough to win the thing