What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This is why we hate the storm

I've bitten my tongue because Raiders deserves the win, but 2 missed sin bins, a phantom line drop out followed by the debacle at the end...if it happened in reverse this page would be 62 pages long.

The refs made mistakes, I'm alright with it, they're human.
But they're not immune from punishment. I'm sure he'll be back reffing our prelim if we make it.

Damn how many bogus sin-binnings do you need/want to beat us at home? There were 2 suspect sin-binnings the last time we beat you, and there was one in the 2016 prelim which cost us a spot in the GF.

Now you want even more leg-ups? Don't you think you get enough already?

moffla

Bench
Damn how many bogus sin-binnings do you need/want to beat us at home? There were 2 suspect sin-binnings the last time we beat you, and there was one in the 2016 prelim which cost us a spot in the GF.

Now you want even more leg-ups? Don't you think you get enough already?
Still sooking about 2016? You lost because Lee shat his pants.

T-Boon

Coach
I don’t normally bite, well in a serious manner anyway, but introducing additional rules for the refs to enforce is just silly. Refining our current rules (and the possibility of scrapping a few) is the way to go in my opinion. The held call for example. If you refine that, you could speed up the ruck more than enough to make a difference.

I disagree. It isn't new rules that make the refereeing hard rather it is coaches manipulations around old rules that makes it difficult.

ACTPanthers

Bench
I disagree. It isn't new rules that make the refereeing hard rather it is coaches manipulations around old rules that makes it difficult.

Mate, that's just plain wrong, and I don't honestly think you believe that for a second. Of course adding additional rules for the already seemingly incompetent refs is going to make it harder to officiate. I don't disagree with your second part though, which is my point really. If you clean up the already existing rule set, you'll get a better flowing game. It's simplistic and it will work.