What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KOE (ex Canterbury Cup) and Jersey Flegg

Dragon David

First Grade
My fears for this game and this side are realised again at the usual pointy end of the comp
We are getting out muscled by a much bigger side who is prepared to throw it round of every play and we cant contain them. We lost our biggest and only crap forward off the bench to injury
Nicholls is a myth and everything he does in attack is pedestrian and poor lately
Field not far behind and what a brain explosion not letting the ball go dead...changed the game and momentum.
BTW...Head has got to go to...he selected this side and the left side attack and defence
If we turn it around and win this game which I highly doubt well I will delete my Head comment.
Why is it that our forwards in all grades look like midgets compared to other clubs' forwards. Both the 1st and reserve grade teams need bigger hard head forwards to do damage when they take the ball up and also in defence. We are just not big enough in the forwards and also not big enough on the wings and centres. Come to think about it, we are just not big and brawny enough all all positions.

Yes that useless Field not letting the ball go dead was so bloody stupid. No brains I'm sorry.

open-hands.png

Baby-Feet.ico

Dragon David

First Grade
Sailor try Jets 22 Dragons 10
Great over the top diving try by Sailor. He is a good finisher just like his dad. Defence is a bit of a problem. Dragons can still win it if they don't panic and do silly mistakes.

Spoke too soon, lost possession and given away a penalty. Come on guys. Bloody think!!!

jeffdragon

Bench
Alas no cigar .
That's why these guys are in reserves.
Lost too a team who had had a dozen players who if you don't follow the. jets you wouldnt know them.

qld redvee

Juniors
Thanks for the updates guys much appreciated .. so now we wait for announcements regarding players and staff leaving ......
roll on the girls at least we have a chance there

Latest posts