What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Judiciary Charges 2019

Vic Mackey

Referee
Luke’s copped his fair share already. Got to admit I’m surprised Kaufusi failed his HIA. It’s Keary ffs. I guess a grown man can be mauled by a Chihuahua

I was surprised too, however when it comes to the head you never know. When I played one of the toughest dudes in the team got knocked out by a pass into his head. It wasn’t even a hard pass, fairly standard but just must have got him right on the sweet spot.

Game_Breaker

Coach
Worked a treat for the Storm in the 2007 GF too.

And who can forget Ellery Hanley getting taken out by that grub Terry Lamb in 1988.

This is not a new concept.

Who said anything about it being a new concept?
It’s the NRL now treating reckless swinging arms as nothing more than a grade 1 and a fine

Yet they go on about “duty of care”

Saxon

Bench
Angry little merkin is pissed off at a fend, so pulls hair and deliberately takes a cheap shot which knocks a key player out of a Preliminary Final.
Send off? Sin bin? Suspended next week? Nah, smack on the wrist.

This judiciary process is rapidly becoming indefensible.
Watch Annesley try tomorrow though.

Angry little merkin is pissed off at a fend, so pulls hair and deliberately takes a cheap shot which knocks a key player out of a Preliminary Final.

It was fend to the face, though.

Rooster8

Juniors

But the Storm are allowed to make contact with players heads/necks while wrestling and it's classed as revolutionary defending.

What I can't understand as well is how Smith is allowed to start pushing and pulling players off his man before the refs even start yelling held or get off him? I watched him a few weeks ago pull a Raiders or Eels player off someone who ran a soft hitup and got sat before the refs even open their mouths to say held

RWB

Bench

lol he wasn't knocked out. The Storm used it as an opportunity to take him off because of the rib injury he'd been carrying for the past 5 minutes.

Did they really fool you?

Someguy

First Grade
lol he wasn't knocked out. The Storm used it as an opportunity to take him off because of the rib injury he'd been carrying for the past 5 minutes.

Did they really fool you?

Was a pretty healthy hit up for a guy with a game ending rib injury.

RWB

Bench
Was a pretty healthy hit up for a guy with a game ending rib injury.

Movement outside of bending down isn't restricted by a rib injury, especially if it's rib cartilage. It's a pain barrier thing. Being able to move and get hit and then go again.

Seems they fooled quite a few with that 'HIA'.