What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blake Austin is a better 5/8 than Anthony Milford & Mitchell Moses

tumbidragon

First Grade
No wonder the poms have such a shit comp and Nat team. Still haven't worked out the old dummy n go yourself :rofl: Vintage Austin.

Fangs

Coach
Blake Austin is carving up Super League,(which is a superior competition to the NRL),while playing with the second placed team in the competition.

First statement true, second incorrect.

ESL is not in good shape. The fact that Blake Austin is carving up makes it quite self-evident. Also demonstrated by the cream of the English crop slowly but surely moving to Australia to play in the NRL.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Next season SL will have Widdop, Austin and Maloney in it. Three half backs better than a number of nrl teams starting 6’s.

Spot On

Coach
Nice for some of our league players who are below the NRL level to be able to play professionally (and be paid very well).

So too for players who want to prolong their careers in a much slower game with a much less talented player pool.

Fangs

Coach
Next season SL will have Widdop, Austin and Maloney in it. Three half backs better than a number of nrl teams starting 6’s.

Some truth in that. Though Austin couldn't find a deal in AU, and Jimmy will be on his last legs (And most likely win the man of steel as a result). Both textbook UK player movements.

Not sure on the Widdop story. Probably homesick.

Some truth in that. Though Austin couldn't find a deal in AU, and Jimmy will be on his last legs (And most likely win the man of steel as a result). Both textbook UK player movements.

Gareth Widdop is homesick. But Jimmy Wins still has a lot of good performances left in him.

Pommy

Coach

He moved as a child with his family so I’m guessing that’s not it. More likely he just wants to be on another continent to Mary.

That he does, but not in the NRL.

He will be the man of steel in the UK.

Penrith would have kept Maloney for next year but Catalans offered him three years.

Steve Menzies played for Catalans until just before his 40th birthday so Jimmy Wins can play until he is 36.

We have one playing 7, one playing 1 and the other banished to reserve grade England.

None play rep footy.

Bunch of nuffies.

And what happened to your pick - Jack Bird? Every time he attempted to play 5/8 he looked like a bumbling buffoon.

I think it's safe to say I was right in the first place. Milford is back at fullback which I said he was more suited to. The problem is he's now a fat slob, and can't keep up. He'll be in reserve grade or playing yawnion within 2 years. Moses is now at 7, and is a flat track bully who can't perform in big games. I hope he enjoys his PMXIII jersey, as it's about as high as he'll get in his career.

Austin is the best player in Europe and is destined for Man of Steel honours, as well as a Great Britain Lions standoff jersey. He will be the main threat we've got to shut down in the test matches.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
And what happened to your pick - Jack Bird? Every time he attempted to play 5/8 he looked like a bumbling buffoon.

I think it's safe to say I was right in the first place. Milford is back at fullback which I said he was more suited to. The problem is he's now a fat slob, and can't keep up. He'll be in reserve grade or playing yawnion within 2 years. Moses is now at 7, and is a flat track bully who can't perform in big games. I hope he enjoys his PMXIII jersey, as it's about as high as he'll get in his career.

Austin is the best player in Europe and is destined for Man of Steel honours, as well as a Great Britain Lions standoff jersey. He will be the main threat we've got to shut down in the test matches.
Jack won a premiership, went the Broncos, not the place to be with Milford, what a dud.

Pftt Super league, all the good poms are in OZ.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Yeah but you were saying he was a better potential standoff than the rest mentioned in here.
Fair, well Moses has been better than the other two. Sad really.

Jack has a premiership, some SoO memories, the others do not.

Injuries are what they are, I remember the Benji braking shoulders, what a legend he is.

On relfection, they are all just not top shelf.

I mean really, they can all line up to lace, Wally's, Freddies, Locky's, Fulton's, boots.

bull rider

Juniors

Milford will never play a game at fullback again.