What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

WA Tiger

Bench
I was close.....No 4 of the halves listed
I remember your post..I said 4-6th .. he’s 5th on try assists but the next one up is Cook with 7 games more and only one try assist better and the 4 above him all played finals and supposedly had better players around them to help lift momentum and improve their position on the field so he could easily jump at least one spot for that...even when he’s not running as much as he used to.

Last edited:

macnaz

Staff member
Modern demountables. f**k me , only the Tigers would say yes we're in demountables but hey they're modern ones.
So are we playing Reynolds at hooker or billy britan ?
So we are building a much awaited Centre Of Excellence that people have complained is something the club has needed for years to compete with other clubs , BUT you want to cry about temporary demountable facilities Can you not see anything positive ?
Edit .. maybe I missed your point ..perhaps you meant more the mention of "modern" rather than demountables?

Last edited:

Tigerm

First Grade
A rumour going round that Segeyaro (touted as a possible 9 for us) has been suspended for testing positive to a banned substance.
Doesn't look like he will be an option any longer.

magpie_man

Juniors
Modern demountables. f**k me , only the Tigers would say yes we're in demountables but hey they're modern ones.
So are we playing Reynolds at hooker or billy britan ?

This gave me a chuckle.
"Modern" demountables, fair dinkum. What's next? The players are treating their bumps and bruises with "avant garde " Deep Heat?

WA Tiger

Bench
I wonder how far we can stretch a conversation about “Modern demountables” I suppose with no games on it gets like this ...O well I might as well join in ...For the record I don’t care what they call them I wouldn’t have noticed it or knocked my club because of it .....I’d prefer modern ones over old shitty ones any day ...

The unknown

Juniors
So it was reported Esan will be spending most off season in rehab after he has to have surgery on his ankle.

Probably the reason why he played like a mong this year. Had to get needled up every game apparently