What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand Final

Quigs

Immortal
Thank fharrk we won our 2016 one without controversy. The modern game is so fharrked up right now.

Cronk into the bin for that was total bullshit and then the two refs completely fharking up the six again. Nek minute Teddy scores.

There's gonna be some players hurtin' in there.

eddiesmith

Juniors
Don’t know what’s happened to Cummins, was a great referee in 2016 and the main reason we won as Sutton f**ked up another final otherwise he’d have gotten Storm home.

But he’s been f**king shit this year, absolutely disgraceful calls tonight, must have gotten one of those Roosters brown paper bags.

Quigs

Immortal
Me don't thinkus that certain decisions in the 2019 GF are going to be forgotten quickly.

The Facey Book world I mingle in is going ballistic up here.

Quick someone start up an e-petition.

Weaponhead

Coach
Some big plays cost the Raiders.
The ball hitting the trainer
Tapine turning his back to concede the first try.
Leiliua dummying then passing forward to bomb a certain try.
Leiliua made a good legs tackle but too slow to get to marker for the winning try
Oh and Cummins shitting himself thinking he cost Easts the gf and reversing his 6 again call.

SadShark

Bench
We won in 2016. Thank f**k for that. The game is clearly rorted & f**ked.
I don’t know why we bother anymore....

Decided at years beginning. Interest is very low. The NRL will have turned many long time supporters off the game tonight. Congrats.

Latest posts