What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 GF | PREMIERS - Roosters 14-8 Raiders @ ANZ

Grand Final: Roosters v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pantherz9103

First Grade
Rugby League's dead to me now. You might as well call this 'The night the League died'. Horrible refereeing and a club nobody likes are gifted another premiership. I don't give a damn about the 2020's if we've just got the same old teams winning all the time.

No wonder Rugby League will never be a sport followed around the world because it's own officials treat it like a joke.

gitano

Juniors
Hahahaha

In the NRL, the mightyyy NRL
The Gypsy laughs toooonight
Haha yesssss

Nobody remembers second hahaha oh Ms Gypsy and I are verrry pumped and there's some genuine sparks and energy Gypsy is ready

How on earth were they robbed?? Who is to say even if the ref did call 6 again (which would have been the wrong call) that they score and win??

Knight76

Juniors
What a joke of a f**king competition. Refs call 6 again, Raiders see this and set their strategy accordingly. Take the tackle and get ready for the next set but uh oh, nah that was last tackle soz.

I get 50/50 calls not going a teams way etc, cop it and move on. But that was no 50/50. You can't change your mind in that circumstance with a live ball.

Raiders completely dudded. Sticky needs to fire up in the presser and well and truly earn a 10k fine. Nothing short of kicking a chair over on his way out of the presser should suffice. f**king kick one over on the way in to the presser, stand it back up again, then kick it over again on your way back out.

Cronk, 9 grand final appearances, Practically a grand final appearance every other year shows exactly what is wrong with the totally fair salary cap.

Well done to the Roosters for another bought competition. Enjoy.