What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 team

snout

First Grade
Wheres the young kid with the funny name we poached from rugby union last year.

Played or looked like JT from memory.

Is he still on planet earth?

Chimp

Bench
I'd be tempted to try and get James Roby from St Helen's. He's knocking on now, but is still all class - is a better game manager than Josh Hodgson, terrific defender and a leader. Might just fancy a swansong in Oz, and wouldn't break the bank to get him.

Holmes wants back in NRL and n 2020 - Sharks/Broncos/Cows.

Read the article.

He’s a typical millennial with his head in the clouds.

“ My wife and I are able to live in New York City at the age of 24. Not many people can say that......”

Lol.

We only have to shift Dugan, Moylan & Fifita to fit him in.........

President Trump

Juniors
Read the article.

He’s a typical millennial with his head in the clouds.

“ My wife and I are able to live in New York City at the age of 24. Not many people can say that......”

Lol.

We only have to shift Dugan, Moylan & Fifita to fit him in.........

Yeah, only 8.6m other people... and if you're talking about Aussies, anyone who can use a coffee machine can go be a barista over there. Or go to uni and get a job in business/law/finance over there as many young Aussie professionals do. Don't know why he thinks he's so special just because he lives there!

snout

First Grade
Hamstrings or heartstrings...who gives one.

Its over for moylan. He had a fair career. SOO.
Hit the heights of first grade for a while but hes done.
Tim smith.
Brett seymour.
Matt seers.
Matt moylan.
We have had our share.

Look to the UK. They are hard men. Tough farkers. They sorted Hastings out.
Sorted Barba out. And Carney plus others.
Get some of those blokes here to put the steel back in the sharks.

Valentine holmes.
Anyone who would seriously consider having that the softcock pinhead serial pissant back can go GFed.

sandshark

Bench
I don't think we can afford Holmes anyway not unless we offload some players. Broncos will be the best fit for him in my opinion.

Moylan on the other hand will probably dig in and see out his contract but I think he'd be a good fit at the Bulldogs.

Chimp

Bench
Don’t want Holmes.
Don’t want Moylan.
Don’t want Hastings.

Would like Dugan to stay...

Dugan is a curious one for me. When he's in the mood, I love how he plays - his full bloodied contact in attack and D is great. But then he has his 'injured every contact' games, his amateur, zero confidence, lack of concentration, stupid errors games.
That's where I then question the value for money we're getting from him.
Then the thing that really gets my goat is how much time and effort he puts into his online gaming. From reading his social media, you'd certainly say he has for more time, energy, passion and commitment to his gaming - the night Manly finished our season, within 2 hours he was on social media talking about his game that he was starting, no mention of the Sharks and the season ending. Plus he's often seen online gaming in the early hours the night before a game.
I get that its healthy for players to have interests away from footy, but I reckon Duges gaming is at the detriment of his footy career and performances.
So for me.... happy to see him go.

Latest posts