What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE SuperThread II *Spoilers*

Eelementary

Post Whore
How f**king funny was it seeing Cain come out last week...

I only saw the clip and I don’t know the context of the storyline but you’d have to think that’s legit humiliating for Brock having to play the spooked guy.... considering the absolute ass whooping Cain gave him when they fought...

Even if they let him win in the story... it’s still humiliating for a legit competitor like Brock to be working with a guy who he knows f**ked him as bad.

I’ve seen some clips of Cain’s wrestling... like a big ass luchador.

Don’t know about the mic work though... he’s pretty bland.

I'd love it if he beat Brock so badly, that Paul Heyman turned on Brock, and became an advocate for Cain Velasquez lol.

Rhyno

First Grade
Lashley and Lana seem a little too real for my liking

Rusev is my fav wrestler for the past 5yrs but I don’t like this storyline

I hate the storyline - I like Rusev and Lana - and I also like Lashley. This is just a complete waste of all 3. Even if Rusev and Lana are on their way out, how does this benefit Lashley in any way?

Styles clash

Juniors
Lashley and Lana seem a little too real for my liking

Rusev is my fav wrestler for the past 5yrs but I don’t like this storyline
I hate the storyline - I like Rusev and Lana - and I also like Lashley. This is just a complete waste of all 3. Even if Rusev and Lana are on their way out, how does this benefit Lashley in any way?

Rumour has it it's a "f**k you" from Vince McMahon to Rusev and Lana for requesting to leave (presumably to AEW).

mackdadday

Juniors
The draft system is a bit odd. They have two pools with the first pool having a draft on Smackers then the second pool up for draft on RAW.

Friday Night SmackDown – Oct. 11

Raw Women’s Champion Becky Lynch
Roman Reigns
The O.C. (United States Champion AJ Styles, Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson)
"The Fiend" Bray Wyatt
Drew McIntyre
Randy Orton
Sasha Banks
Ricochet
Braun Strowman
Bobby Lashley
Alexa Bliss & Nikki Cross
Lacey Evans
The Viking Raiders (Erik & Ivar)
SmackDown Tag Team Champions The Revival (Scott Dawson & Dash Wilder)
Natalya
The Street Profits (Montez Ford & Angelo Dawkins)
Lucha House Party (Kalisto, Gran Metalik, Lince Dorado)
Cesaro
Kevin Owens
Humberto Carrillo
Akira Tozawa
Sin Cara
Eric Young
EC3
Chad Gable
Heath Slater
Drew Gulak
The B-Team (Bo Dallas & Curtis Axel)
Tamina

Raw – Oct. 14
Universal Champion Seth Rollins
WWE Champion Brock Lesnar
SmackDown Women’s Champion Charlotte Flair
Titus O’Neil
Intercontinental Champion Shinsuke Nakamura (with Sami Zayn)
Aleister Black
The New Day (Kofi Kingston, Big E & Xavier Woods)
Daniel Bryan
Bayley
Luke Harper
Erick Rowan
The Miz
Ali
King Corbin
Elias
Raw Tag Team Champions Dolph Ziggler & Bobby Roode
Samoa Joe
WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions The Kabuki Warriors (Asuka & Kairi Sane)
Rusev
Cedric Alexander
Rey Mysterio
R-Truth
Carmella
AOP (Akam & Rezar)
Heavy Machinery (Tucker & Otis)
Apollo Crews
Andrade
Liv Morgan
Jinder Mahal
Buddy Murphy
Mojo Rawley
No Way José
Dana Brooke
Shelton Benjamin
Curt Hawkins & Zack Ryder
The IIconics (Billie Kay & Peyton Royce)
Sarah Logan
Fire & Desire (Mandy Rose & Sonya Deville)
Drake Maverick

mackdadday

Juniors
I assume Smackdown gets first pick here and they take Becky and Roman, then Raw get Braun, the Fiend and The OC.

Realistically, I expect the shows to swap their historical background. SmackDown will now be the flagship, and Raw will be where talent is developed. NXT is now the “wrestling” show, which used to be SmackDown as well.

mackdadday

Juniors
That draft was so bad that it was good. Fox Execs going nuts when they signed Natalya hahaha..and why didnt RAW sign Bliss and Cross as a tag team?? Smackdown obviously had a lot more pull in the draft..I mean damn they even had a robot in their war room :D

Interesting that WWE have appeared to have sacked Eric Bischoff and replaced him with Bruce Prichard. The fact it comes immediately after the Fox debut makes it more intriguing.

Also explains why there was no new 83 Weeks podcast this week.

Edit: And just as I say that, a new episode of 83 Weeks is now downloading...

mackdadday

Juniors
Alexa Bliss and Nicki Cross traded to Smackdown for 'futuredraft pick considerations'. The draft is over, you mongs.

WWE Live was pretty good fun tonight. Only heel anyone got behind was Orton, otherwise it was a genuine crowd supporting the babyfaces. Bryan ended up getting the biggest pop, with Zayn being the top heel of the night.

mackdadday

Juniors
What was the point of signing Velasquez to a multi year contract and then jobbing him to Brock in 2 minutes? He looked like an utter dope.

mackdadday

Juniors
All of the roster who competed in Crown Jewel couldnt make it back in time for Smackdown...and it was the best episode of Smackers this decade! Highly recommend everyone to watch it.