What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2020 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

gzerounian

Juniors
Yell
View attachment 33802

I'd suggest 'mostly unchanged'.

The thick red bar down the arm seems to have disappeared (or maybe shrunk back closer to the original design's width) going by this video.

On a personal note, I hope the sides and back revert closer to the original's design too. I watched a game from 1995 on my parents' Foxtel the other night, and I'd forgotten how absolutely stunning those jerseys were. The 2019 ones were fantastic too, but 1995's were just that much better. The sponsors logos were admittedly less-intrusive and fewer in number back then too, though.
Yellow numbers would be good too

sempmrh

Juniors
I think a quick search on either Ebay or Alibaba towards early next month will show something
ISC must have gotten in touch with the main eBay sellers last year because the usual drop of every ISC club’s gear didn’t happen on November 1st like previous years. Seemed like they had to wait until each club officially revealed or went on sale.

The Marshall

Juniors
Not sure if they just photo shopped KIA off the 2019 jersey but the 'Dogs home is unchanged going off this.
1.jpg

https://membership.thebulldogs.com.au/packages/ultimate

The Marshall

Juniors
Definitely photoshopped since the cut off follows the curve of the Kia logo. I imagine the jersey will stay the same for 2020 though.
Yeah you’re right. I really wish they would fix the sleeve and get rid of that weird white curve and have it blue.

sempmrh

Juniors
Yeah you’re right. I really wish they would fix the sleeve and get rid of that weird white curve and have it blue.
The sleeves are unusual on those Classic jerseys. I believe the bottom half of the sleeves is part of a panel that continues onto the body. Make that blue and you’ll then have extra blue on the body of the jersey. Leave the panel white and you have extra white on the sleeves - lose/lose.

hellteam

First Grade
I have faith Dynasty Sport will sort out the Titans jerseys this year... they've been great with Qld Reds gear.

yakstorm

First Grade
I'm expecting to see a lot of 'connections' to the past with the Titans in 2020... They had already tweaked their membership to acknowledge the 'Seagulls, Giants and Chargers', and now their training gear has splashes of the other iteration's colours..

Maybe their jerseys will be:
  • Titans Heritage
  • Seagulls Heritage
  • Giants Heritage
  • Chargers Heritage
Wouldn't be the worse move...

sempmrh

Juniors
Connecting the Titans to past Gold Coast teams is probably a good move. It gives the Titans a bit more history to build the club around (despite having no actual relation to past teams) which is good for an expansion team.

sempmrh

Juniors
That butcher stripe design is too good to be just a warm up shirt. They should be wearing that as their alternate jersey.