What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flanno assistant coach,,...?

blacksafake

First Grade
We cant shoot...Control is in a secret hide out

As i said earlier Lomax was only hanging onto how different training and pre-season will be without saying why, nothing to do with departing.
Tigers can eye him off all they like. I used to like Elle McPherson when she was doing the TAB Cola ads...doesnt mean i was going to get her.
The truth is starting to surface and will be revealed.
Stay tuned
Elle McPherson :heart_eyes:
I used to be glued to the screen when that ad came on. Thanks BLM01 I’ll have pleasant dreams tonight.lol

getsmarty

Immortal
Price managed to get a start at Cronulla and then in the ESL after we booted him. Jetski, after he's finally crowbared out of the job, will be lucky to get his park gig back at the Devils

You would like to think so, BUT he has plenty of friends in influential places...probably what has saved him over and over again

BLM01

First Grade
If Mary has a bad start to season Shepherd will be interim coach. Flanno will call shots under the radar and until suspension is complete.

Maybe that is how things are runnng ATM as Mary takes a well earned break enhancing his coaching skills and planning buying that chair where he will be sitting and watching how things operate from the side lines and of course front the media.
Very astute purchase of a relative no-name that Mr Shepherd as some would put it having a poor NRL caretaker win / loss record. He will never land or wants a NRL head coaching position...but
Shane on the other hand is no where to be seen around the joint....where can he be....wonder what he is doing?..
.Careful Shane..the NRL has you home wired and mobile bugged and your main computer hacked, so keep training that courier pigeon well..aye...sometimes the old school methods work best....
who needs technology to communicate

BLM01

First Grade
What a joke this Club has become.
Have the Dragons Board and management all gone on holidays or something. Looks like the place is being run by the work experience school kids at the moment...
Why?...but if you are talking about their media department yeh well that needs more of an overhaul than the football and board department

denis preston

First Grade
Mary needs to go now so that the new interim coach can have a full off-season in charge of the team.

I'd be very pleased if Brown replaced Millward. Brown has shown himself to be good at recruitment and junior pathway management.

So Board, let's go. Get is done now and give our club a chance in 2020.

Poss my slant on this is they will flick him early in the season based on a performance clause in his new contract that is that open they could use it even if we were undefeated.They could point out to him that any success the side is having is due to Flanagan/ Sheppard .Flicking him would mean a payout for the rest of the season only and they save 600 to 800k. Now if there is no clause and the payout is two years then the Board is searching frantically for a save face option and I dont know what possibly that would be other than falling on their own sword.I'd have some respect for them if they did as this man is killing the club along with them.

FlameThrower

Bench
Why?...but if you are talking about their media department yeh well that needs more of an overhaul than the football and board department
What? The Dragons Board is fine as it is? CEO, Board and the whole structure needs an overhaul.

getsmarty

Immortal
What? The Dragons Board is fine as it is? CEO, Board and the whole structure needs an overhaul.

That ship has well and truly sailed in to the sunset....The other other buyer who offered 5 million more than the Gordon's came in then maybe...Now it's a pipe dream.

SAP58

Juniors
Agree..but wheels are in motion to change and its just starting
They have made moves in the past 6 weeks...so lets all hang on for the ride...where it takes us we dont know yet
Lets hope so, it’s about time...maybe Flanno has already started to influence the place !

saints4ever

First Grade
Six weeks ago? Can't get excited about this until I find out what.
All this talk is just window dressing. We finished 11th in 16 and appointed Coyne to oversee the review. 11th was "unacceptable". We created a committee to oversee the entire football operation. Assistants sacked.
2019. 15th is "unacceptable". Gould does the review now. More assistants sacked.
Yet the f**kwit and those who employ him are still there.
Unless a broom is brought from top to bottom this club is still a brightly coloured bowling club and nothing more

J.moz

Juniors
Look at St.george leagues now all you see on princess hwy is a children's day care center on the cnr block. Management have lost it completely .

Latest posts