What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

lingard

Coach
The 60s and 70s would of been great.

When you had no idea what was good or bad for you till you where old.
I was an 80s baby. We lived whilst working out a lot of shit we are doing are bad and had to try and stop them nasty habbits that we where used to. I still remember getting off fruit loops. We where told they where a good cereal for kids.
I still remember as a 5yld watching the grim reaper add bowling the ball down the ally.

The 60, s and 70's were great. Luckily I never got too far into Fruit Loops that I couldn't come out of it relatively unscathed. Many weren't so lucky.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
The 80’s was the greatest decade to be alive.
The 90s were awesome. The Cold War was over and it was officially the end of history. Everyone had a phone but nobidy had the internet in their pocket.

I just got to high school when the 80s ended so I didn't experience it in full, but it seemed like it would've been cool.

hindy111

Post Whore
The 80’s was the greatest decade to be alive.

One good thing was in the 90s as a teen was music and night clubs.
These days there arent any rockstars,nightclubs are dead and so are music festivals.
And small business have been replaced with large corporations. Family values and quiet Sunday exchanged for money. I used to enjoy nothing being opened on a Sunday. I even remember as a 5yld shops shutting up at 2pm on a Saturday.

hindy111

Post Whore
The 90s were awesome. The Cold War was over and it was officially the end of history. Everyone had a phone but nobidy had the internet in their pocket.

I just got to high school when the 80s ended so I didn't experience it in full, but it seemed like it would've been cool.

You must be a little older then me. I still remember just being old enough to get into clubs when Olympics where on. The amount of athletes I'd rub my self against accidentally as I walked pass. It was an amazing time in my life.

Incorrect

Coach
I still remember just being old enough to get into clubs when Olympics where on. The amount of athletes I'd rub my self against accidentally as I walked pass. It was an amazing time in my life.
And were Thorpey and Greg Louganis receptive of your crude advances???