What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3rd T20 Australia v Pakistan at Perth, Nov 8 2019

TheParraboy

Staff member
a live rubber, thanks to the rain in Sydney

Starts 730 AEDT

430pm Perth time
warm ups and kick off will be a stinker as forecast is for 35c

TheParraboy

Staff member
I know it suits the eastern states better for tv coverage/ratings

But a 430pm start on a Friday???? They would lose a few thousand easily, people coming after work

They had a couple of Sunday matches but this one on a Sunday arvo would make the most sense.

Last edited:

jargan83

Coach
I accept that 7:30 kick off is great for East Coast TV viewers but having it a on Friday is ridiculous when they've already had 2 Sunday fixtures.

Surely 2 days difference would not have made a difference, especially given the first Test doesn't start for nearly 2 weeks.

lockyno1

Post Whore
I accept that 7:30 kick off is great for East Coast TV viewers but having it a on Friday is ridiculous when they've already had 2 Sunday fixtures.

Surely 2 days difference would not have made a difference, especially given the first Test doesn't start for nearly 2 weeks.

How many of the players are in the tour game starting Monday though?

Bazal

Post Whore

Yeah or why not have the Perth game first up, weekend arvo, then Canberra then Sydney in the evening slots?

Seems silly to me

jargan83

Coach
How many of the players are in the tour game starting Monday though?

Turns out said tour game is in Perth which I was unaware of - maybe play the T20 on Saturday?

Moot point as I've got the afternoon off to go to the Cricket.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Game day - Fire up Finchy son, win the toss and bowl again are we??

Should be a cracker of a match

TheParraboy

Staff member
Finch won toss and we are fielding - Have a good night Locky whatever you do

Sean Abbot and Big bad Billy in the side

Cummins and Zampa out