What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - OTHER GAMES 2024

PJ

First Grade
Flanno apparently diverted his loss on next week game by suggesting we haven’t won a premiership since 2016, he has only got himself to blame the way he left Cronulla.
Flanno will never take ownership of any of his actions that have had a negative outcome, only the positive ones.

Wow just read the article.

Bitter much.

Strange comment after you just got pumped by 60 but hey whatever floats your boat Flanno.

Poss

Juniors
Flannos comment also strange considering he coached us for 2 of those post-2016 years that we didn’t win it. So he’s contributed to our current run without a premiership

DJDL

Bench
For me, it's ominous signs for us after last night.
You'd expect the Dragons to come out with a point to prove next weekend.

The week after we have the Storm, with Munster and Pappy starting to find their groove.

Danger couple of weeks IMHO.

fizman

Bench
Flanno apparently diverted his loss on next week game by suggesting we haven’t won a premiership since 2016, he has only got himself to blame the way he left Cronulla.
He did indeed have a cheeky little swipe! If any Journos had half a brain the next question to Flanno should have been “Flanno, can you please show us your Dragons tattoo?”

toomuchsoup

Juniors
Don’t know why he’d have beef with us. It was the NRL that banned him and from what I’m led to believe, we had no real say in him being moved on. Even he does swipe at us again in the future I’ll always be grateful to him for what he did in 2016. He’s a Sharks legend wether we like it or not

Don’t know why he’d have beef with us. It was the NRL that banned him and from what I’m led to believe, we had no real say in him being moved on. Even he does swipe at us again in the future I’ll always be grateful to him for what he did in 2016. He’s a Sharks legend wether we like it or not
Agree with the 2016 sentiment, but he's always been a bit of a dick, has he not?

Quigs

Immortal
I certainly hope that the eels have the top game action jackson boots on tonight and give it to the Hartleys.

It would be very noice if they do. I know I can only dream.

castle.jpg

Quigs

Immortal
And I thought our Jessie was famous for stupid brainfart snaps.

The Sivo, last night, well he just set a new bench mark.