What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2020 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

Rooster8

Juniors
Roosters 2020 training shirts as per the Legends and League website: https://leagueandlegends.com.au/nrl-teams/nrl-telstra-premiership/sydney-roosters.html
sr20tsh01m-front.jpg
tsh02_1.png

Diesel

Referee
Has that rooster always been on training jerseys or have they updated an old logo?

Rooster8

Juniors
Has that rooster always been on training jerseys or have they updated an old logo?
Always been since around 2017 I believe. Not sure if it has to do with NRL licensing issues or other factors, but every year one of the main comments is to change the current logo back to the old ESRLFC logo. What I would give to have a logo that looks like this roosters logo (I think this was one done by GAZF a while back) with a modern twist like the spurs logo, only with our font style and location.
0_-EST_Logo_02-600x400.jpg

1200px-Tottenham_Hotspur.svg.png

Charlie124

First Grade
they've sent out emails like the Instagram ads you click on the link and no away jersey. However the away jersey looks better than it did on insta View attachment 34010

The Broncos Home & Alternate jerseys are both decent designs but why not choose one of them and invert the colours? They look odd next to each other when they're so similar but not the same.

Dawesy76

Juniors
I guess I’m in the minority here but I kinda wish more teams had their away strips similar to the EPL with their 2nd or 3rd kits. I really dug when the broncos had blue and white. It was truly an alternative.

I like how it looks like the warriors are going with two totally different color schemes for home and away. That’s cool.

callmack1

Staff member
I guess I’m in the minority here but I kinda wish more teams had their away strips similar to the EPL with their 2nd or 3rd kits. I really dug when the broncos had blue and white. It was truly an alternative.

I like how it looks like the warriors are going with two totally different color schemes for home and away. That’s cool.
Fair enough. However, in my personal opinion, I would much prefer all jerseys for teams still be the correct colours.

sempmrh

Juniors

While I wouldn’t want completely different colours (I’d be fine with the Warriors in black as an exception), I prefer alternate or away jerseys that compliment the home jersey instead of just being a white version or inverted colours. For some teams inverted colours work because there’s historical precedent (Manly or the Eels for example). But if clubs are interested in selling jerseys (an understatement, I know), I feel like two different designs is better as opposed to a home jersey and a ‘lesser’ version.

kdalymc

Bench
invert colours is the go, im on the 'no such thing as a jersey clash' wagon- apart from yeah that colorblind situ which needs to be consdiered- but yeah as longs as its not a white strip. obviously Manly (the stripes) and roosters have nailed this, but other teams who just go ahh lets make a white jersey is just lame.
ie tigers should be orange, broncos yellow, parra yellow, bulldogs blue etc

Latest posts