What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 11

kurt faulk

Coach

This is what I want to see happen to all the halfbacks and hookers that mouth off the bigger players in rugby league.

Just once I'd like to see a player put one on their chin.

shiznit

Coach

This is what I want to see happen to all the halfbacks and hookers that mouth off the bigger players in rugby league.

Just once I'd like to see a player put one on their chin.

Depends on the hooker... I get the feeling a guy like Isaac Luke would hold his own... :joy::joy:

Frederick

Staff member
Garrett suspended without pay indefinitely, at minimum for the rest of the regular season and post season and will need interviews with the commissioner before he's reinstated. He's also been fined an undisclosed amount

Pouncey suspended without pay for 3 games.

Ogunjobi suspended without pay for one game

Rudolph will be fined an undetermined amount.

Both teams have been fined $250000 each.

jaseg

Juniors
So Rudolph has so far gotten away with his part in the thing (attempting to remove Garrett's helmet first, kicking Garrett in the groin, then when they were separated by DeCastro charging back in at Garrett). That's a new form of QB protection, lol. Or maybe not... perhaps the real punishment is having to face the Browns again in 2 weeks? The Steelers full strength OL looked remarkably shit. Has losing Munchak really hurt them this much?

Garrett rightfully got whacked big time. Same with Pouncey - I can't believe the number of mouth breathers cheering him.. he kicked and punched (multiple times) a then defenceless, grounded player in the head. That's not defending your QB anymore, that's attacking someone who was no longer a threat. Defend your QB like DeCastro, not Pouncey. Ogunjobi... yeah, fair enough. Thought Randall might cop a suspension too for the earlier hit on the Steelers rookie WR.

zombie jesus

Staff member
The Steelers full strength OL looked remarkably shit. Has losing Munchak really hurt them this much?

Bad game. Steelers OL has been fine, pass protection awesome, pity there isn't a QB to take advantage of it, run game has been sketchy all year though.

skeepe

Immortal
Am I the only one that thinks Rudolph started that blue by grabbing at Garrett’s helmet when they both were on the ground?
Garrett went waaaaaay over the top but Rudolph started with the helmet stuff.
Also, seeing a big reaction against Ogunjobi, all he did was shove Rudolph to the ground.
Those QBs really are protected species.

Agree on Rudolph. He tried to rip Garrett’s helmet off, then ran back at him after they had already been separated.

Rudolph should be looking at a suspension too.

Frederick

Staff member
Bad game. Steelers OL has been fine, pass protection awesome, pity there isn't a QB to take advantage of it, run game has been sketchy all year though.
Pretty sure up until yesterday the line had only give up something like 11 sacks all year

Haffa

You're allowed to be the third guy piling on the QB and smack him in the head after he's down now, I guess. I look forward to that being allowed on Brady.

nick87

Coach
EFKJ2_mX4AAiaCH.0.jpg

shiznit

Coach
Raiders get the job done vs Bengals....

How good is Mad Maxx Crosby!!

4 sacks today to go with the way he absolutely terrorised Phillip Rivers last week.

Young Nick Bosa has been phenomenal at the 9ers and is deserved favourite for defensive rookie of the year... but Mad Maxx has been great this year and getting better.

Add Josh Jacobs, Hunter Renfrow, Ferrell & Trevor Mullen and this rookie class has been :fire::fire:

f**k big dick nick...

here comes Big Cock Mayock... :joy::joy:

Eelementary

Post Whore
Raiders get the job done vs Bengals....

How good is Mad Maxx Crosby!!

4 sacks today to go with the way he absolutely terrorised Phillip Rivers last week.

Young Nick Bosa has been phenomenal at the 9ers and is deserved favourite for defensive rookie of the year... but Mad Maxx has been great this year and getting better.

Add Josh Jacobs, Hunter Renfrow, Ferrell & Trevor Mullen and this rookie class has been :fire::fire:

f**k big dick nick...

here comes Big c**k Mayock... :joy::joy:

He's been a revelation!

Takes a little of the sting out of trading away Mack.