What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Legends of league tournament 2019

Rhyno

First Grade
For some reason won’t let me upload the photo of Hindmarsh with the trophy

kdalymc

Bench
It's not sanctioned by anyone nor is it connected to NRL hence why the teams don't have full names and the jerseys are so shit (unsure why they're so shit tho, even z grade clubs have better jerseys). Was pretty much only advertised on Facebook

Timbo

Staff member
Whatever Michael Buettner has being taking since he retired, I want some.

He’s faster now than when he was a full time pro.

Nuke

Staff member
I wouldn't think it'd take much to get this tournament and its teams properly sanctioned by the NRL. I'm sure there are heaps of people that would be keen to watch this if they could.

mozza91

Coach
Was a great day of football again. Have gone to all 3 and enjoyed each thoroughly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vee

Timbo

Staff member
I actually don’t want the NRL to sanction it.

It was a great day out yesterday. Let the NRL run it and they’ll schedule it for a Tuesday in February in Hobart for reasons that some idiot at HQ comes up with on a spreadsheet and then they’ll cancel it for lack of interest.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Paul carige diving over for a try caused record high moisture levels.

Joel clinton already looks like he has passed 50

Latest posts