What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Huge Long Term Development

bluefox68

Staff member
The only time I’ve darkened the doors of Kogarah was when my grandfather - lifetime Dragons member - took us there for a Christmas party...

taipan

Referee
I went there a few times in the early days.My wife and her dad were Dragons' supporters.We all make mistakes in our lives.

Quigs

Immortal
I went there a few times in the early days.My wife and her dad were Dragons' supporters.We all make mistakes in our lives.

Not wrong there comrade. I even know people that believe the crap that spews from our Tory leaders mouths.

taipan

Referee
Not wrong there comrade. I even know people that believe the crap that spews from our Tory leaders mouths.

All politicians from my long living experience on this lump of rock. Most would be lucky to get work in the real world.

bluefox68

Staff member
I went there once to see Johnny diesel.
He sucked so much I actually walked out.
Yeah, I saw him once at the Mansfield Tavern - Brisbane...

Not enough instruments - he tried to do it all himself...

Bands like The Police and U2 can do this, but you’ve got to be great to do it...

I’m sure state of the art technology helps, as well!

Latest posts