What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zac Lomax

George Dragon

Juniors
Lomax is not even close to a decision on where he will sign, He has met with a few clubs and still has other offers.. The Dragons are tabling a contract this week so there is no way he has made up his mind.
Any contract signed will be for both of them and where Jess plays is not part of the decision.

saintrob

Juniors
Lomax is not even close to a decision on where he will sign, He has met with a few clubs and still has other offers.. The Dragons are tabling a contract this week so there is no way he has made up his mind.
Any contract signed will be for both of them and where Jess plays is not part of the decision.
Zac lomax must be guaranteed a centre spot to entice him to stay. Move Aitken to a wing spot you don't have to pass to ball out there just finish off movements.

getsmarty

Immortal
Thats the problem isn't it.Shop Aitkin around + no takers. Lomax test's the market : takers & leaves.

Lomax may stay , if Hayden locked in...Lots happening behind the scenes...Hope flanno has a word in his ear..." don't worry son, things will soon change "

Problem being the person who picks the team will more than likely continue with his stick & pick philosophy....

Really hope we lose the 1st 8 straight....Sooner mcGregor is Gone, all the better.

Last edited:

Wittenberg

Juniors
Lomax may stay , if Hayden locked in...Lots happening behind the scenes...Hope flanno has a word in his ear..." don't worry son, things will soon change "

Problem being the person who picks the team will more than likely continue with his stick & pick philosophy....

Really hope we lose the 1st 8 straight....Sooner mcGregor is Gone, all the better.
I would not bet on Mary going too soon whether we win games or not. A CEO is gone, Mary isn’t. Eight lower grade coaches and assistants are gone, not Mary. Something is wrong....he must have something on the Club..,.i can’t explain it any other way.

getsmarty

Immortal
I would not bet on Mary going too soon whether we win games or not. A CEO is gone, Mary isn’t. Eight lower grade coaches and assistants are gone, not Mary. Something is wrong....he must have something on the Club..,.i can’t explain it any other way.

Cannot terminate someone before they have started their contract...I'd say that has a lot to do with it...

Things happening behind the scenes....lets just see what happens...The Shepherd appointment isn't a stamp of approval for Coach....

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
The Shepherd appointment isn't a stamp of approval for Coach....
Mary had a little lamb, it’s fleece was white as snow..

And every step that Mary took, it got closer to time to go...

Was I close?

possm

Coach
Zac lomax must be guaranteed a centre spot to entice him to stay. Move Aitken to a wing spot you don't have to pass to ball out there just finish off movements.
Have you seen Aitken play right wing? Can't take a high ball, can't hold his position in defense, can't turn and chase a kick to the corner. So in my opinion the best options for our back 5 in 2020 are:
1. Lomax
2. Saab
3. Ravalawa
4. Ford
5. Pereira or Pearson

Aitken and Lafai to CC.

possm

Coach
Ford not a centre... Sailor/Dufty 1..lomax 3
I believe Ford would be a great centre in the same way J Thompson once was. He has speed, good defence and a good passing game. I'd day 10 x better than Aitken.

We need to keep Lomax. Fullback is his preferred position and we have a vacancy. Dufty and Sailor are too small right now. In my opinion both would make good five-eighths. Given the past actions of Mary, it is likely he will slot Aitken into the right centre position in the same way he has done in the past.

I don't think Sailor has signed as yet but if he does, I'd asy he would be hard to find a spot for. Dufty is contracted until the end of 2021 and so that is a more difficult problem.

Latest posts