What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
He is a big fella, will fill out, and hopefully kill Qlders.

Heart of a 6, body of a backrower, this is not a bad thing at all.

I reckon he would love the beach, when we steal him, do not be angry, you have Nathan.

You might be right, but there is no reason he can’t stay in the halves, he’s a much better ball player than Wade or Siro at the same age.

He’s a great prospect either way.

GongPanther

Referee
Just on our recruitment for 2020 I have been on a road trip for past month playing golf in veteran tournaments so haven’t spent much time on here until today basically. Is it just me or are our current brains trust not really addressing the areas where we have been deficient for some time. Luke Capewell by all accounts seem to be considered a decent pick up and Tetavano if his signing is correct likewise but I can’t help feeling we still lack quality outside backs. Just one quality centre surely should have been our highest priority but maybe that’s just me.
It is as if we are one of the few clubs that don't those signings that make you feel more than excited for the next season. A player that not only gets the fans pepped up, but the players as well. Sure Maloney fits that bill from a few seasons ago, but that was only because of a rare swap deal.

What do you think is the chance of Moylan coming back if Luai doesn't work out?

GongPanther

Referee
I'm starting to dribble.

I think if we snared him the W/T faithful would march on Panthers like in an episode from the simpsons. Rightly or wrongly many of the W.T folks believe he will return to them.

Buckle up folks buckle up. This could get testy. Very testy.
He was originally playing in the Penrith juniors for Doonside so in fact he would be coming home although his family did relocate to Earlwood.

But wherever he goes, good luck to him.

Not sure if it’s been mentioned on here already but Danny Weidler just reported on 9 that we made contact with Josh Ado-Carr today.

Cool. Very happy to hear this, he’s exactly what our backline lacks.

Would mean Naden has to stay in the centres, and maybe even on the opposite side? Not sure if Naden & Addo-Carr together would be good defensively.

BossleyPanther

Juniors
If we can match what the tigers offer. I think we are in the box seat. State of the art facilities and Coaching structure and a stable home ground. Tigers have how many home stadiums? their piss poor. The only thing is Josh previously played there

Sime_11

Juniors
wouldnt mind JAC but the tiges will nab him if released, unfinished business and JAC seems the type of bloke to got back to his roots

Status
Not open for further replies.