What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd Test D/N: Australia v Pakistan at Adelaide, Nov 29 - Dec 3 2019

Fangs

Coach
Massive dope, not sure how many 300s he can score to change that.

As mentioned it's still a wonderful achievement. I rate Clarke's higher but Warner above Hayden.

TheParraboy

Staff member
If you go by country it’s pretty clear, he’s devastating in flat bouncy conditions (AUS, RSA) and mid 20’s anywhere with movement

Quite the anomaly, he’s so poor in those conditions you wonder why the selectors don’t simply use someone else

Who is that someone else? Whoever Warner has partnered hasn’t been flash either

I don’t think any Aussie opener has been reasonably good in the uk or Asia in the last decade or so

Watto ? lol

probably go back to Katich and Rogers did good in the ashes?

JJ

Immortal
Who is that someone else? Whoever Warner has partnered hasn’t been flash either

I don’t think any Aussie opener has been reasonably good in the uk or Asia in the last decade or so

Watto ? lol

probably go back to Katich and Rogers did good in the ashes?
Yeah, good question - but it was strange he held his place in ENgland and Burns etc couldn't get a look in...

As above, he has occasionally scored runs in difficult conditons, but unsurprising given how many chances he's had

Bazal

Post Whore
Stuart Broad might have something to say about Davey's "indomitable will", Clovelly Candice...

Reactions: JJ

TheParraboy

Staff member
Stuart Broad might have something to say about Davey's "indomitable will", Clovelly Candice...

is this the same Broad who averages almost 40 with the ball in Australia? Not sure if he will be saying too much over here tbh...

TheParraboy

Staff member
Yeah, good question - but it was strange he held his place in ENgland and Burns etc couldn't get a look in...

As above, he has occasionally scored runs in difficult conditons, but unsurprising given how many chances he's had

agree with Burns, though think he was sent home during the warm up games Aust A due to health reasons, and not picked due to that

Last edited:

JJ

Immortal
agree with Burns, though think he was sent home during the warm up games Aust A due to health reasons, and not picked due to that
Lab could have opened rather than waiting for an injury, Khawaja too. His series was historically awful and they did nothing

Of course they’ll say it’s paying off now, but that’s bs he was always going to be ok at home

Bazal

Post Whore
shit no, don’t think she means that either
, more so coming back from the crap year and terrible ashes...

That’s how I read it..

And my point is that she's used utterly the wrong smarmy motivational quote in her smug effort.

Because she shares an IQ with her husband.

Bazal

Post Whore
fair enough

just don’t get the Warner hate at ever angle

But I'm not hating on Warner. I'm also not slurping his coight like a few on here, but I'm not hating on him

I'm making a comment at something said by his wife. No one cared if you hated on her rubbish when she was with Bwaiff....why the big deal now?

Tommy Smith

Referee
Massive kudos to Candice for somehow being an even more self absorbed merkin than her husband.

That's a fair effort.