What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

hindy111

Post Whore
They reckon late January early Feb the rain is due to come.
If not by mid next year we go into stage 3 water restrictions.

hindy111

Post Whore
Seri, give me an example of an each way bet.

What are you on about?

They are predicting rain in late Jan or early FEB.
If we do not get any rain from now by JUNE we will be down to 30% water levels which means stage 3 water restrictions.
These are the facts. Where is there an each way bet?
Your IQ is far to low to argue with at times. It even top 25 on here.

Gronk

Staff member
What are you on about?

They are predicting rain in late Jan or early FEB.
If we do not get any rain from now by JUNE we will be down to 30% water levels which means stage 3 water restrictions.
These are the facts. Where is there an each way bet?
Your IQ is far to low to argue with at times. It even top 25 on here.
Merkins with mensa levels IQ struggle to tie their shoe laces in the morning. I'm happy being dumb, thanks.

Incorrect

Coach
I'd wager that some time in the past 6 billion years of this planets existence, at some stage, maybe even on more than one occasion, bushfires across this rough longitudinal and latitudinal geographic region caused choking smoke to envelop the air and for probably weeks at a time.... Might have been 5 billion years ago... Maybe some time more recent, maybe only 2 or 3 billion years ago.... Was climate change a thing back then too?? I know there weren't merkins walking around with BIC's in their pockets lighting the f**king things, only us so called intelligent species can make that claim to fame...

Eelogical

Referee
They reckon late January early Feb the rain is due to come.
If not by mid next year we go into stage 3 water restrictions.
Who reckons, and what if it pisses down resulting in floods and and a new generation of undergrowth that fuels further fires?

Last edited:

Eelogical

Referee
I'd wager that some time in the past 6 billion years of this planets existence, at some stage, maybe even on more than one occasion, bushfires across this rough longitudinal and latitudinal geographic region caused choking smoke to envelop the air and for probably weeks at a time.... Might have been 5 billion years ago... Maybe some time more recent, maybe only 2 or 3 billion years ago.... Was climate change a thing back then too?? I know there weren't merkins walking around with BIC's in their pockets lighting the f**king things, only us so called intelligent species can make that claim to fame...
There was an ice age in there somewhere.

Gronk

Staff member
The great thing is that science has offered solutions to the threat of climate change. So irrespective of weather :eyes: it’s happened before, it will affect our way of life. So why not take steps to lower emissions? What’s the worse thing that can happen ?

strider

Post Whore
Darling Harbour. 10 am.

168339_bc2dbbbc80143581cc3e85fdb3c3e102.jpg

Zoom in to the left of the feriswheel

The first order has landed
IMG_20191209_072918.jpg

Incorrect

Coach
The great thing is that science has offered solutions to the threat of climate change. So irrespective of weather :eyes: it’s happened before, it will affect our way of life. So why not take steps to lower emissions? What’s the worse thing that can happen ?
I'm all for that... But I'm also sick of every time there's an extreme weather event its "climate change" this and "climate change" that... It's boring and predictable

Suitman

Post Whore
I'm all for that... But I'm also sick of every time there's an extreme weather event its "climate change" this and "climate change" that... It's boring and predictable

Yes, but you need to ignore that. It's propagated by a few nutcases, in which the media jump upon and make a mountain out of a molehill. Just stick to your own beliefs and ignore the shit in the media and social media.

Latest posts