What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

strider

Post Whore
Reminds me of that old school computer game where you had to gradually capture grids without getting hit by the “evil lasers” or whatever
maxresdefault.jpg
How f**kin old are you?

Gronk

Staff member
When your entire life is spent flying between cities it's easy to think they cover the majority of the world's surface. You'd also be likely to believe the world is overpopulated.

Sorry I have no idea what you are talking about. If you fly a lot you would absolutely not think that the world is covered with cities or indeed it is overpopulated. It takes 6 hours just to reach the Timor Sea FFS.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Oh look at you. Going after the credibility of the merkins who don't share your view.

#groundhogday
I do share their view, for the most part. I just don't think their arguments are credible.

They are trying to convince people through bullshit because the facts aren't compelling.

84 Baby

Referee
I do share their view, for the most part. I just don't think their arguments are credible.

They are trying to convince people through bullshit because the facts aren't compelling.
You don’t think in a world full of such people that the ends justify the means

Gronk

Staff member
Whilst I don't disagree with a pragmatic approach to climate change, he just doesn't have the urgency or compassion required right now. For a god fearing man, he certainly gives no f**ks.

hindy111

Post Whore
To give you your due, you are relentless, even when you make sh*t up. Next thing you will confirm you agree with Bandanahead :rolling_eyes:

And why he didn't make the top 25 on the intelligence list.

Few fireman I talked to said they'd normally Backburn but the greens put a stop to it and why out of control fires.
I just feel sorry for the wild life.

84 Baby

Referee
Darling Harbour. 10 am.

168339_bc2dbbbc80143581cc3e85fdb3c3e102.jpg

Darling Harbour, 12.00 pm.

168340_8eaff961ae65b94f50e1470d9a65f6b6.jpg

Macquarie Park. Wow!!! ……….

168311_cdbd0c56819e9ea2412bfca7d2fcb55e.PNG
We had sporting organisations rushing on Saturday trying to determine if they should cancel games. They were directed to this graph and basically told if it hits 100 consider it and really shouldn’t be if it’s above 200. By the time they implemented policies, kids had played games in conditions over 300