What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

Tigerm

First Grade
Ive always thought hes a bit of a wierdo and a loose cannon...
I dont think it would take much to set him off...
Im actually surprised he has a woman at all....lol
Great if hes guilty,we get rid of him and have more cash spare ....2 years and 1.5million.
The stars are aligning for Wests Tigers.......FINALLY.
You're a hard barstard aren't you:D I hope he gets proven innocent, but it may take a while.
Isn't this an auto suspension issue until he has cleared his name?
Do we get salary cap relief in the meantime?

Tcoggs

Juniors
I doubt horizontal,vertical,lateral or whatever his name is would last 1 year under Maguire.
Hes a few brain cells short as well and wont change his ways...He loves attention.

Lee Hagipantelis came out with his first blooper last week saying we have a very competitive squad already....hahahaha...I thought this guy had brains........But he just seems another puppet working at Wests Tigers.
Maguire is the only one with brains and grunt.

Tcoggs

Juniors
You're a hard barstard aren't you:D I hope he gets proven innocent, but it may take a while.
Isn't this an auto suspension issue until he has cleared his name?
Do we get salary cap relief in the meantime?

yes...im sick of these overpriced buys..Grubster is one of them.
Now we need Packer to job someone and we save more money........YES IM HARD....lol

Raudonikis

Juniors
I heard today he is going to parra on 600 first year then jennings is gone.its been going on in back ground hush hush

Fordy20

Juniors
Hagipantelis came out with his first blooper last week saying we have a very competitive squad already....hahahaha...I thought this guy had brains........But he just seems another puppet working at Wests Tigers.
Maguire is the only one with brains and grunt.

He's the chairman FFS. He's hardly going to come out and said our squad is bunch of losers, misfits and geniuss is he?

macnaz

Staff member
I heard today he is going to parra on 600 first year then jennings is gone.its been going on in back ground hush hush
I heard this a few weeks back , but hard to imagine him playing for 600k in 2020 ..then parra would need to cough up 1.4 million in 2021 to average out his 1mil a year he wants and Jennings certainly isnt going to open that amount of cap space.
But anything is possible in this seedy world of NRL.

Das Hassler

Bench
Mitchell really needs to be under Bennet

So. .....what's (no reynolds) dummy half Plan B ? Mbye seems logical

Add......if Latrell did come i'd even consider Thompson. ..."here's another challenge for you. ...you up for it? ...."just give me that jersey!"

macnaz

Staff member

Add......if Latrell did come i'd even consider Thompson. ..."here's another challenge for you. ...you up for it? ...."just give me that jersey!"
That dummy half Jersey seems jinxed , I wouldnt touch it:hushed:

Vic Mackey

Referee

Billy Walters is training fulltime at 9 and is already penciled in for the spot (apparently)

Not really sure what the future holds for Mbye, he went well at center but Talau and Momirovski have more of an upside there. I wonder if he might be seen as our 5/8 when Benji hangs up the boots

Das Hassler

Bench
Billy Walters is training fulltime at 9 and is already penciled in for the spot (apparently)

Not really sure what the future holds for Mbye, he went well at center but Talau and Momirovski have more of an upside there. I wonder if he might be seen as our 5/8 when Benji hangs up the boots

Ok....forgot about Walters...Mbye to replace Benji..hmm...hope not.

Tiger05

First Grade

Interesting if Billy Walters is getting the 9 spot. I reckon Mbye at centre is so far ahead of Talua and Momo it's not funny. I'm assuming Mbye at 9 and we are looking to buy a centre because we have no idea if Talau and Momo will perform to the required level.

I think Momo looked good last year but his best is still miles below Mbye in the centres. Talau may come good but who knows.

The unknown

Juniors

I still reckon that Simpkins dude will be our full time #9 in the not so distant future (can't play until round 16). Unless of course Walters kills it

Tiger05

First Grade
Momorovski was probably our best back by far in the closing stages of the season. He turned into a man possessed

There is no justifiable reason why Mbye starts ahead of him, Mbyes only highlight last year was slipping over in origin watching teddy run rings around him

I reckon Mbye was heaps better than Momo and I like Momo.

Latest posts