What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you think Cooper Cronk's record of six premierships in the NRL era will ever be equalled?

TheDalek079

Bench
Basking in the glow of the Roosters amazing premiership triumph, I've been thinking about what an impact Cronk had on our team. Without him we wouldn't have gone back to back. Thinking about it some more, it's hard to see anyone equalling or bettering what he has achieved in the modern era. It's so difficult to win a premiership, yet Cooper has won six of them. I don't think anyone can match that in today's NRL era with the closeness of the comp. I mean second rowers of the decade Boyd Cordner had won three premierships already, but he has to win another three just to equal what Cooper did. Victor Radley has two at a young age, but can he win another four? I don't think so

Perth Red

Post Whore
I’m sure another team will cheat and buy their way to glory and someone will beat it eventually.

ram raid

Bench
I honestly think he should be made an immortal. I never thought I would think so. But what he did for the Roosters, intangibles, can't be quantified.

Latest posts