What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Festive Cheerio

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
I have spent the last few days wondering how to use my 10,000'th post.
I thought giving it to the "true supporters" would be good.
I thought giving muzby a real serve would be better.
I thought that wishing all the best for the festive season would be the best.
I have to say Hewi that your post has put things into real perspective and made me focus on what really matters in life and I am humbled and somewhat ashamed that my fist thoughts weren't for others who were in difficult situations.
I am deeply saddened by your news and whilst I have no real sense of the pain and tragedy you and your beloved girl are experiencing I have total empathy for you both.
I truly hope that the time you have left gives both of you real satisfaction in knowing and discussing the things that you have shared and achieved (the good and the bad) and may every moment of the days ahead be filled with love and contentment.
Whilst I don't believe in god I do believe that people only really die when people stop thinking or talking about them, so may you talk of her for all the time you have left on this earth and may her memories always bring a smile to your face and the odd tear to your cheek.
Thinking of you both.

Nicely said, OT.

Walpole

Juniors
Im sitting in a hospice watching my beautiful girlfriend who has days only to go before passing from cancer. For all of us here I hope for a better 2020 in all aspects including the Dragons.
Puts everything in perspective. As much as we all fight, complain and carry on, it's just a game in the end. There are far more important things.

Best wishes to you, hewi. Remember the good times, stay strong and get through it the best you can.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Best Wishes for Christmas & New Year to everyone on the forum, thanks for all the information and many laughs you guys have given me over the last 12 months. stay safe

There will be a small service fee attached to your next PM for services rendered.

Please note that circumstances beyond our control facilitate the need to increase our service fees for 2020.

For an added fee, we can also provide 24/7 updates on everything, ‘Sack McGregor’.

All cards welcome.
As you were........

Reactions: jak