What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Festive Cheerio

ALSGI

Bench
I’ve been staying away from the forum for a while, lowest point ever as a Dragons tragic, but still have a look at the threads in hope of good news.

Thanks to the OP BLM01, and all the rest for some cheerios, mateship and support for HEWI. Well done.

I’m sure we’ll all think of HEWI and spare a thought for all those doing it tough over the next couple of weeks.

All the best to everyone over Christmas and the New Year, hope we all have some great banter coming up about footy.

jak

Bench
There will be a small service fee attached to your next PM for services rendered.

Please note that circumstances beyond our control facilitate the need to increase our service fees for 2020.

For an added fee, we can also provide 24/7 updates on everything, ‘Sack McGregor’.

All cards welcome.
As you were........
speaking of cards have you sent one to your mate mary and if so what did the card say.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Happy Festivus, for the rest of us.

tumblr_nh231i4vgI1u5xvbuo1_1280.jpg

McGregor....................................................

tenor.gif

4XQ8D6JyeCIoWBGudle156bI6XBlsywFN34phE3AE7w.jpg

1133003_122315-cc-festivus-thumb2.jpg

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Ok then, my good lady has dropped me off to the Daycare Centre..........................
................. Tis the season to be jolly, Bartender!!!!!!!!!!

mens daycare.jpg

Old Timer

Coach
Christmas can be such a joyous time but alas it can also be tinged with great sadness.
No doubt some will have laugher and joy whist others will have a far more sobering time of it.
I sincerely hope that everyone and yes I mean everyone can find some time to laugh, love and be a little sad as we spend time with our loved ones, think of others doing it tough and of course remember those that have gone before us.
To those that are travelling do so with care and make sure you return home safe and sound.
Even though it puts me a little closer to the finishing line bring on 2020 as afterall in hindsight it's everything.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Christmas can be such a joyous time but alas it can also be tinged with great sadness.
No doubt some will have laugher and joy whist others will have a far more sobering time of it.
I sincerely hope that everyone and yes I mean everyone can find some time to laugh, love and be a little sad as we spend time with our loved ones, think of others doing it tough and of course remember those that have gone before us.
To those that are travelling do so with care and make sure you return home safe and sound.
Even though it puts me a little closer to the finishing line bring on 2020 as afterall in hindsight it's everything.

Very well said OT.
All the best for you and your family lets hope the new year brings us some hope, in many ways.

boardlumps62

Juniors
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year fellow supporters we endured a tough year.
May all your wishes come true... hang on am I in the right thread oh well...Sack McIdiot, Mcf**knuckle you know who I mean.

redandwhite4evr

Juniors
Merry Christmas & a Happy & safe New Year BLM01. I have asked Santa for a new centre pairing & a new coach at some stage in 2020 ! Hope he doesn’t let me down.

Well I've assumed for years that because Santa wears red and has a white beard he must be a SGI supporter- but then year after year, our team struggles despite me asking for another premiership. I'm beginning to wonder if Santa is a closet Roosters supporter as they always seem to do well. After all, they have the money to leave better quality snacks for him than us poor SGI types,

redandwhite4evr

Juniors

Nicely said OT- I would just like to say a fond thank you to all who've posted on this site over the year- I've never been one for social media- maybe it's a generational thing as I'm a senior- but I'm now a believer- at least in some circumstances (not so much the teenage chat sites). I've enjoyed all the banter and quips regardless of whether they agreed or disagreed with my posts. It's filled a gap in my life.

Have a happy and safe Christmas - speak to you all hopefully next year

getsmarty

Immortal
Im sitting in a hospice watching my beautiful girlfriend who has days only to go before passing from cancer. For all of us here I hope for a better 2020 in all aspects including the Dragons.

Sorry to hear this Hewi. Words are often inadequate in these situations. Just know that many of us will be thinking of you during this difficult period.

qld redvee

Juniors
well chrissy is almost here so i would like to wish EVERYONE a very merry christmas and happy new year and an awesome festivus !!!!
seriously best wishes to all and lets all hope for a much better 2020 season !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts