What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Bash 2019/20 (Mens and Womens)

Eelectrica

Referee
Me too. BBQ Pitmasters is more entertaining.
I ended up continuing my Battletech career game. It brings up the point though that these comps have more viewer competition than ever before with the myriad of streaming options and video gaming being more accessible than ever.
Teams don't intentionally play horribly obviously, but the reality is there haven't been too many great games this season.

A few great individual performances with the bat and that's about it.

TheParraboy

Staff member
AB losing his hair a bit, not in Lynns league...yet

Shall keep an eye on his head at tournaments end...

Strikers won toss and will bat

jargan83

Coach
I ended up continuing my Battletech career game. It brings up the point though that these comps have more viewer competition than ever before with the myriad of streaming options and video gaming being more accessible than ever.
Teams don't intentionally play horribly obviously, but the reality is there haven't been too many great games this season.

A few great individual performances with the bat and that's about it.

I guess the problem for CA is that once a side is 4/40 after 6 overs chasing 180 it's going to be fairly long odds they're going to win which opens up to TV viewers switching off.

You're 100% correct about the other ways many people have for entertainment these days and if the game is looking like a snooze fest people are going to switch off.

Or in my case I just took the dog for a walk.

nöyd

Staff member
ABdV better score 100 off 9 balls, take 6 catches and a mankad because f**k me they're milking it for everything they can up here

won't matter, looks like its gonna piss down soon

blaza88z

Coach
ABdV better score 100 off 9 balls, take 6 catches and a mankad because f**k me they're milking it for everything they can up here

won't matter, looks like its gonna piss down soon

There aren't many better to have played the game, not in recent times

TIGER14

Bench
De Villiers isn't going to get a bat at this rate. Strikers will be all out for 70 then Cutting/Bryant/Lynn will chase it down in 4 overs.

Latest posts