What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings

Tiger5150

Bench
I received my members email from the Tigers confirming Joey this morning and then saw the Curtis Scott news. God I hope the Tigers nailed that Contract shut with the Raiders first.

By the way on a side note, after watching contract deals recently with Parra & Souffs, what a breath of fresh air with a contract negotiation with the Raiders. Seemed to be carried out in a straightforward and drama free manner which is remarkable. I'd add the Raiders fans to that. Its been a nice change.

BadnMean

Juniors
He was phenomenally idiotic last night by all reports. Ha

One of the worst outcomes of a signing I can remember. Lose a guy that had his brainsnaps and injury issues, but was a gamebreaker on many occasions, for a younger guy with good potential, only to blow it by acting the clown.

A massive f**k up for Raiders.

He turned up at the office xmas party to get to know his new colleagues before work starts in January... and pissed in the punch & shat on his desk...

LittleWayne

Juniors
Musgrove, Luciano Leilua, Harry Grant, Stefano Utoikamanu, resigned Garner, aloia, and a few others, signed a heap of good kids. A good offseason

Well you said great.

I'm struggling to see how that's even good tbh.

Never mind though, as long as your happy, good luck with the season.