What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Curtis Scott

Wizardman

First Grade
Looking foward to the no fault stand down policy being applied by Dear Leader Greenburg.
I think it is pretty certain that Scott will be stood down. If Mitchell Pearce was suspended for 8 weeks for pretending to hump a dog, then Scott will be out as well.

Canard

Immortal
I'd say that's his NRL career over.

I was literally reading an article yesterday on NRL.com about he had turned his life around.

Don't NRL players ever learn? You only hit someone, if they are financially dependant on you..........

Reactions: Vee

myrrh ken

First Grade
My bet is he will plead guilty to resist arrest, have assault charges dropped and miss 3 to 6 months of footy.

myrrh ken

First Grade
Looking foward to the no fault stand down policy being applied by Dear Leader Greenburg.

On the sniff test youd have to stand this merkin down. Multiple charges, against police. Itd be a no brainer.

Canberra fans would hope he does a plea deal

King hit

Coach
Curtis Scott a few days ago:

Scott also shared that he avoided residing in Sydney to stay away from anything that could impact his career.

“I would have had too many distractions in Sydney and it just would have been a little bit too full on,” he said. “It would have been easier for me to go out and end up … not in trouble, but just not take footy as serious as I did when I moved away and focused on it.

Attachments

• C885E3D5-0F7C-4F2E-AD51-CA9EF4958112.png
    C885E3D5-0F7C-4F2E-AD51-CA9EF4958112.png
    391.4 KB · Views: 44
Last edited by a moderator:

Xcalibre

Juniors
Simple Jack was stood down at some point was he not? Maybe when cctv footage became public iirc. And that didn’t involve alleged assault on authorities. Can’t see how Scott plays for Canberra if charges are proven.

Headless Chook

Juniors
I wonder if he was wearing a “F•ck Off We’re Full” t-shirt draped in a Strayan flag when alleged incident took place?

Canard

Immortal
Simple Jack was stood down at some point was he not? Maybe when cctv footage became public iirc. And that didn’t involve alleged assault on authorities. Can’t see how Scott plays for Canberra if charges are proven.

Especially when you consider the talent gulf between the two.

If Scott was anything more than a promising but inconsistent on field talent, he might have survived this.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I dunno, don’t they usually go hard for alleged assault on coppers?

At least Joey was only braindead ON the field. Curtis Scott has just done the ultimate ‘hold my beer’ to all past Canberra imbeciles. He’ll be luckyto play a game in lime green.

It doesn’t speak about the injuries so assuming it’s just common assault I doubt he would get time. Plus he could afford good lawyers. Probably a fine and a slap on the wrist.

Wizardman

First Grade
It doesn’t speak about the injuries so assuming it’s just common assault I doubt he would get time. Plus he could afford good lawyers. Probably a fine and a slap on the wrist.
He may not get time....but it will certaintly affect his employment.

My early tip: Scott won't play NRL in 2020.

Latest posts