What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Curtis Scott

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
You'll have to ask Todd that. He makes it up as he goes along.
Above the Law

519a594b1c4d0_101755n.jpg

nick87

Coach
Assaulting a police officer is a pretty serious offense wouldn't you say.

They look after their own even when they're in the wrong.

I would most definitely say assault of a police officer is very serious.
And they look after their own as much as they like, he’s not going to see jail time for this
Whether he should or not, that’s a different matter

but it’s all moot, the context of @TheFrog comment was in relation to the NFSD policy, so my bad on that

Perth Red

Post Whore
And they look after their own as much as they like, he’s not going to see jail time for this

In WA if he caused him physical injury to the point of needing medical intervention its a 6 month mandatory sentence.

DeeJ

Bench

Do you think the fact that he was passed out and the officer woke him up and possibly startled him, would help him in some kind of self defence defence?

Or is that too much, even for the slipperiest lawyer.

mave

Coach
Do you think the fact that he was passed out and the officer woke him up and possibly startled him, would help him in some kind of self defence defence?

Or is that too much, even for the slipperiest lawyer.

Can we not be giving Dear Leader Toddy any ideas please .

Headless Chook

Juniors
Out drinking with Bateman earlier in the day - Bateman also has a bit of history in the UK, got into a scrap with a team mate at Wigan on a night out, Police ended up involved but no charges, but did cause a rift in the playing group that eventually saw players moved on.

One thing I never get about our sport, why do our full-time professional players think it’s acceptable to be out getting smashed during pre-season or the actual season? Surely they should be in the mindset right now of doing every little thing they can to have their body right for round 1 - going out on a massive session certainly doesn’t fit with that sort of attitude.
The NRL should really consider having the season launch on Australia Day. The players are doing their part. It’s only fair.

Chimp

Bench
Seems there’s more incidents that are not yet public too on Scott - linked to his split from Tay Clarke. Melbourne dropped him at the time of the split and referred him to NRL integrity unit, but he was found to have no case to answer.

Seems like he’s just a scum bag all round. The fact he even talked about having to avoid Sydney shows how little self control he has - that’s not a good trait for a professional sportsman.

Quicksilver

Bench
Waking up after a nasty bender is the worst.

Career may be ruined from a stupid day on the turps.

Thoughts and prayers are with Curtis at this difficult time

Vee

First Grade
In WA if he caused him physical injury to the point of needing medical intervention its a 6 month mandatory sentence.
We have mandatory sentences for certain offences in Qld and still the judges find ways around them.