What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Country 12-20 City @ Mudgee

Country v City: Country v City

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tipster

Bench
Paul "it's all about me" Gallen

A fitting way for a 2 match legend of the City/Country origin fixture to bow out

King hit

Coach
Must give Brad Fittler credit for getting the City team over the line after struggling to even name a team. Reckon he could make a good Origin coach.
Feel great to be proven correct

That game was one of the reasons that me confident about Fittler being a success in origin (coaching) I was always right

Silent Knight

First Grade
Feel great to be proven correct

That game was one of the reasons that me confident about Fittler being a success in origin (coaching) I was always right

This game wasn’t about Fittler ya turnip. It was all about how many battered savs the rough crowd could rub up behind the Mudgee grandstand my dear pickle. Anyone worth half a dram of carrot juice could tell you Mudgee will be the next rugby league powerhouse if the NRL had the foresight to go pig shootin’ with me past the Blue Mountains.

Addendum...this sock is way too tight for my britches.

This Year?

Immortal
If I was right I'd never be wrong and two wrongs wouldn't make a right. Brad's jewels are on the state of wank crown. Wankerland will be singing Brad's praises, but I couldn't give a tuppeny f**k.
Ol'mate Bellamy's mob would be lifting the shield and the pissant cup while Queen Brad will be at the shed door with his battered sav wishing his hand was in the lolly jar with the rough crowd.

Latest posts