What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non-eels footy stuff

Bazal

Post Whore
She’s a f**king scumbag.

I think it's fair to say they're both pretty f**ken cooked. Normal people don't scream shit in their missus' face like Reynolds did and make threats like that. Normal people also don't fake cancer.

They're made for each other. But it's interesting that Nine, normally happy to crawl all over an NRL "star" have chosen to go after the woman's character in this instance.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
A lot of what is said above was being posted in the NRL forum from people claiming to be "in the know" but we removed it till it was produced by one of the mainstream media outlets.

Has anyone seen Fatal Attraction lately ?

Gronk

Staff member
Very strange that Grub's lawyers decide to release all the alleged dirt on the plaintiff BEFORE the trial.

Three cheers for the court of public opinion ! Social media has already acquitted him.

There are always two sides to every story and unsurprisingly sometimes spurious stories are promoted by the defence especially in domestic situations.

Even if the stories are remotely true, the charges he needs to answer are based on her bruises. It's just not OK to hit a woman even if she does turn out to be the most extreme bunny boiler.

IFR33K

Coach
I think it's fair to say they're both pretty f**ken cooked. Normal people don't scream shit in their missus' face like Reynolds did and make threats like that. Normal people also don't fake cancer.

They're made for each other. But it's interesting that Nine, normally happy to crawl all over an NRL "star" have chosen to go after the woman's character in this instance.

If indeed she barged In unannounced, she got what she deserved. She shouldn’t get off lightly just because she’s a female.

T.S Quint

Coach
If indeed she barged In unannounced, she got what she deserved. She shouldn’t get off lightly just because she’s a female.

He could just call the police instead.
They would take her off the premises and probably charge her with trespassing.

Then she would have gotten what she deserved’.
Was Reynolds really fearing for his own safety? I don’t know, but there is only ever one reason to hit somebody else, male or female, and that’s if you are being physically attacked and you are fearing that you are going to be harmed. Even then there could be the option of running away and calling the authorities.

Bazal

Post Whore

What makes you think I believe she should get off lightly just because she's a female?

I'd say exactly the same thing if Reynolds had acted like that towards a bloke he was in a relationship with.

My missus barges in unannounced all the time ffs

IFR33K

Coach
What makes you think I believe she should get off lightly just because she's a female?

I'd say exactly the same thing if Reynolds had acted like that towards a bloke he was in a relationship with.

My missus barges in unannounced all the time ffs

How about if your ex barges in unannounced??

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
He could just call the police instead.
They would take her off the premises and probably charge her with trespassing.

Then she would have gotten what she deserved’.
Was Reynolds really fearing for his own safety? I don’t know, but there is only ever one reason to hit somebody else, male or female, and that’s if you are being physically attacked and you are fearing that you are going to be harmed. Even then there could be the option of running away and calling the authorities.
Running away and calling the authorities would be humiliating. Why should you allow someone to humiliate you?