What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super League fan survey

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Put this in you results.

Your numbers are a joke, stopped watching, you may like fullback at 57, or a second rower number 3.

I stopped watching, I do not know who they are, numbers help me see if they are any good.

57 as fullback, could be a lock, number 3 could be a prop.

Dickheads in charge, carry on, pretend it is basketball.

I did used to watch, do not bother now.

Maybe when they come to Australia, I might know what position they are.

Until then, f**k off, take the marketng team with you.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
American Gridiron has better numbering, hang your head in shame you pommy merkins.

TDD91

Juniors
American Gridiron has better numbering, hang your head in shame you pommy merkins.

Your lot were convinced until the late 80s that the forwards were numbered the wrong way round, so not sure if you can really play the high and mighty card here. :wink:

Your lot were convinced until the late 80s that the forwards were numbered the wrong way round, so not sure if you can really play the high and mighty card here. :wink:
:cool: Anyway, back in the day RU had their lock wearing 8, well, they still do. So having the half-back and loose-forward with numbers next to each other makes sense. It's only when the hooker started to become a play-maker i reckon it started to look a bit odd. Having the hooker wear 9 feels right at the moment.

Also, IMO go to 12-a-side, get rid of the posts and ban kicking in a forwards direction, apart from the kick-off at the start of the 1st and 2nd halves. Also get rid of the scrum, have an option of a 7 on 7 play instead. Have lines at 10, 30 and half-way. So obviously the kick-off will have to go 20 metres. No tap 20, would be a play-the-ball 10m out from the try line. 1 point for a try. Would be good hearing Gwilym Lloyd shout, ONE NIL.

And only 3 on the bench, unlimited interchanges from those three. Only having three might encourage coaches to tell players to get their tackling techniques right, or closer to perfect than techniques usually are at the moment.

Last edited: