What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE SuperThread II *Spoilers*

I think Reigns and Corbin is done. Had both guys not needed to pull double duties at the rumble the dog food stipulation would have probably happened there, but with the heel cumuppance, surely that's it. Let Roman work his way into the elimination chamber match, win and start a mania feud with Bray. Corbin can go and work a program with Ali or Braun

I think Reigns and Corbin is done. Had both guys not needed to pull double duties at the rumble the dog food stipulation would have probably happened there, but with the heel cumuppance, surely that's it. Let Roman work his way into the elimination chamber match, win and start a mania feud with Bray. Corbin can go and work a program with Ali or Braun

corbin and Roman have go away heat that is hard to top. Vince is being incredibly stubborn/stupid with continuing to push them. And it’s starting to show in the financial results...his ego is doing long term damage to the company

Is Maryse having another baby? Looking at the commercials for Miz and Mrs shes quite the little porker (especially her arms)... so shes either got some severe baby weight, or marriage hasn't been kind to her.... she was super fit and amazing in playboy.

Big Pete

Referee
Is Maryse having another baby? Looking at the commercials for Miz and Mrs shes quite the little porker (especially her arms)... so shes either got some severe baby weight, or marriage hasn't been kind to her.... she was super fit and amazing in playboy.

Maryse gave birth to their second child in September, I believe filming for the second season was during the pregnancy.

I feel like any Miz & Maryse episode would just be a letdown after their 'stint' on Total Bellas.

WWE has signed Timothy Thatcher. He comes from the same vein as a William Regal or Chris Benoit in being a grappler. He’s probably best known as being part of Ringkampf with WALTER and Axel Deiter Jr (Marcel Barthel in NXT). Recently Thatcher has been in MLW where he had some great catch-as-catch-can style matches with Low Ki and DB Smith Jr.

Big Pete

Referee
I don't like Kross' chances. Whenever the WWE gets a 2-for, they historically the male talent tends to get over-shadowed by the woman and they have a tough time breaking out of the mid-card scene. For example: Mero-Sable, Jarrett-Debra, Rusev-Lana, Knox-Kelly, Bennett-Maria etc.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I don't like Kross' chances. Whenever the WWE gets a 2-for, they historically the male talent tends to get over-shadowed by the woman and they have a tough time breaking out of the mid-card scene. For example: Mero-Sable, Jarrett-Debra, Rusev-Lana, Knox-Kelly, Bennett-Maria etc.

Poor Rusev :(

Andrade & Vega.....when the bloke gets a wellness violation suspension they replace him in the act with a similar talent and keep going.

Big Pete

Referee
The only exception I could come up with was Savage-Elizabeth and that's going back 35 years where Vince had just pried the company out of his father's hands.

I could see an argument for Hunter-Chyna, but Hunter didn't debut with her and she was a freak of nature (and steroids, lots and lots of steroids).

It all depends if they book him with Bordeaux or not. In Impact they had them seperate, and it worked pretty well. If they stay properly seperate, then I think they will both succeed.

Valheru

Coach
The only exception I could come up with was Savage-Elizabeth and that's going back 35 years where Vince had just pried the company out of his father's hands.

I could see an argument for Hunter-Chyna, but Hunter didn't debut with her and she was a freak of nature (and steroids, lots and lots of steroids).

I was going to say HHH/Chyna. She wasn't exactly eye candy though.

Hardy boys and lita at a stretch?

Big Pete

Referee
I was going to say HHH/Chyna. She wasn't exactly eye candy though.

Hardy boys and lita at a stretch?

I considered it, but Lita debuted with Essa Rios who had just been repackaged after failed stints as Mr. Aguila and Papi Chulo. That belongs in it's own seperate category where they've added a valet to a group to give it an extra edge.

Speaking of Aguila though, it did remind me of Wrestlemania XIV which in turn reminded me of Sunny - another prominent example in more ways than one.

She probably belongs in her own seperate category alongside Terryn Terrell, Melina and Karen Angle - women who helped destroy a man's career behind the scenes.

Judging by the Nick Aldis Chris Van Vleit interview, Mickie James could also be a contender for this.