What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

Wily Ole Dog

Juniors
Very true WA but it’s easy to say that. Harder to employ, especially with a big mover interstate.

I had an opportunity to relocate, to WA actually, not that long ago and the overwhelming evidence led me to knock it back

I couldn’t imagine being forced to do it as I nearly was

WA Tiger

Bench
Very true WA but it’s easy to say that. Harder to employ, especially with a big mover interstate.

I had an opportunity to relocate, to WA actually, not that long ago and the overwhelming evidence led me to knock it back

What were the benefits of the move if u did move ..unless it’s too personal

WA Tiger

Bench

“opportunity” and “forced” don’t normally go hand in hand ..u sure ure not Jiving me Wiley...?

simmo05

Bench
I love moving interstate. Nothing worse than going stale in 1 location. Im moving down to Melbourne myself this year, I'll be there to watch momo get pumped by his team mates!

lingard

Coach
I’ve no doubt he will handle fullback with aplomb but his best position is 5/8.Im expecting him to b our long term 5/8 post Benji.This kid is a future captain of the club.Im very glad the shamrocks junior has returned home.Id like his old Dundas teammate papenhuyzen to follow him but Melb r way to astute to allow that to happen.

I didn't know they were both from Dundas. I grew up near there.

gordsy

Juniors
f**k me. You have to be so careful with some women today due to the laws that we have.

Dude is copping it for being a woman beater and all I see him tell her is she is a merkin. Maybe she is a merkin.

Maybe ? Her parents and 8 other blokes have said she is and you are sitting on maybe ??? What more do you need ?

Good question TFR.
Firstly, I see him as Foghorn Leghorn the cartoon character. The fact that he is a rooster is strangely sort of irrelevant to me.
Then, my Mrs is a roosters supporter, so it sort of ties in with what I choose to enjoy doing to certain roosters supporters. Foghorn being the suave "Casanova" in the coop . . . .
Fair enough, sounds like a plausible explanation to me!

Fordy20

Juniors
FoxSports said:
From article: Oh no! Dragons star Korbin Sims re-breaks broken arm from 2019

The question the Wests Tigers now really want answered is where is the Momirovski-Harry Grant exchange deal with the Melbourne Storm up to?

And the answer is we should get a clearer picture in the next 72 hours once the Melbourne Storm make their next move.

The exchange deal for Momirovski to go to Melbourne Storm for this season and young gun Harry Grant to become the Wests Tigers hooker looked all sewn up bar the shouting.

The paperwork has been submitted to the NRL.

Trouble is, the Storm made a miscalculation in relation to their salary cap and as it sits right at the moment they can’t quite fit him in. It’s believed that the move would put the Storm club over the cap by as little as $15,000.

The Tigers need an answer by Monday or Tuesday next week because if it’s not happening then captain Moses Mbye needs to start training at hooker.

Mbye has spent some time in at dummy-half over the summer but if the Grant deal’s off, he’s the Tigers No. 9 for round one.

We keep hearing about this Grant/Momirovski swap, but it seems to me that it's dead in the water. I think he's a great player and the obvious choice for centre, given his goal kicking capabilities, but he just seems to keep getting dicked around.

Tiger Ted

Bench
We keep hearing about this Grant/Momirovski swap, but it seems to me that it's dead in the water. I think he's a great player and the obvious choice for centre, given his goal kicking capabilities, but he just seems to keep getting dicked around.
I really like Momo.He might not b as naturally gifted as some but he has a great attitude & displays dedication to his role/footy career & hence would b fabulous to coach.His career is certainly on an upwards trajectory.

The unknown

Juniors
I really like Momo.He might not b as naturally gifted as some but he has a great attitude & displays dedication to his role/footy career & hence would b fabulous to coach.His career is certainly on an upwards trajectory.

I absolutely would prefer we keep him, to the point where I’d probably rather swap Mbye than him. He’s a gun

There's nothing "exciting" about Momo. He's a no-nonsense footy player who doesn't appear to have a presence on the field but can sniff out the try line. It's a shame he didn't play more games last year, I would have liked to have seen how many times he found the line with a full season behind him. I trust in Madge's process though and I guess we weren't going to foresee the garbage start to the season that Jennings had.

Tiger05

First Grade
There's nothing "exciting" about Momo. He's a no-nonsense footy player who doesn't appear to have a presence on the field but can sniff out the try line.

He is nowhere near Mbye at this point in his career when it comes to a spot in the centres. He is a slow smallish outside back. I'd love us to trade him for Grant this season.

I actually like him as well and it'll be interesting how his career develops. I also think he is massively overrated via Tigers supporters.

Latest posts