What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 1 Predicted team

ghoti

Bench
I've really come around on Woods last couple years, used to think he was soft and overrated (prob was) when he was in NSW/Australian jerseys, and did that old fashioned eye roll at shimmying props...but he's dangerous with the ball and unpredictable. it slows up the defence and attracts the corner of the eye of the defenders near him...we really need people playing off the back of him, and Jayden wasn't really the right hooker for him I don't think. Brayden Brailey I've noticed already is a lot snappier in broken play, seems to have options...Tracey was great in the trial too. If they can stay on the park they'll get the most out of Woods and Fifita

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Nobody picked Nikora for round 1 last year.

John does have a suprise in him, I am going with Pele.

snout

First Grade
Tracey looks good. He reminds me of Luke Keary. Good support player and lots of energy.
Tracey will definately be in the 17 against bunnies.

Knowing SJs ability to pull an 11th hour injury out of his arse CT might even start and partner CT.

roboshark

Coach
I'm so over this game. It's amateurish and bias. And obvious. Roosters get what ever they want

How about Morris standing firm but the board about to derail him. Sounds promising for the season

coolumsharkie

Referee
It's ugly for sure. Not the first time we've been fked over. Focus on the next lot coming through, the future looks brighter than you think.

Ads

First Grade
Piss weak if we don’t get anything in return. Weakening ourselves big time unless we get something in return for moz.

chewsta

First Grade
Sucks to see Morris leave but this whole forum has been banging on for years about the team being a dads army. Finally we are seeing some new kids emerge its pretty exciting really. Some of these young blokes look real hungry to make a name for themselves too. I think we will be all right.

Latest posts