What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 World Club Challenge – Roosters versus Saints

It is a solid side Captain. It is a shame that we don't have Boyd, but Robbo knows what he is doing. I am a bit surprised that he was happy to sit out a WCC, with potential history in the making. Perhaps there is more to it. That carry over injury may be more serious than everyone suspects. I am looking forward to seeing how Angus handles the left centre position and how Kyle performs under pressure in his first real test at his new club. Cannot wait for the game to just kick off now!

What do you think @Legion?

jiorl

Juniors
I'm excited...I think this game will be a close one, despite what some people think. We have some untested combinations which I am looking forward to seeing; Angus Crichton to centre, Flanagan the new halves partner. Hopefully this is the start of another decade's worth of domination

Frank Facer

First Grade
I missed the game. Is there a replay on Fox that I can watch. I am particularly interested in how Flanagan went. If anyone can give me some reports on him I would appreciate it. One reason I am interested is because I think he could be worth having in my supercoach team, but I am concerned that he may take Cronk's place in your structure and Cronk didn't score very well in supercoach. I am also concerned that Keary will be the dominate playmaker and Flanagan take on a second fiddle role. He does have the goal kicking duties and playing in a team that will most likely score more points than any other.

jiorl

Juniors
I missed the game. Is there a replay on Fox that I can watch. I am particularly interested in how Flanagan went. If anyone can give me some reports on him I would appreciate it. One reason I am interested is because I think he could be worth having in my supercoach team, but I am concerned that he may take Cronk's place in your structure and Cronk didn't score very well in supercoach. I am also concerned that Keary will be the dominate playmaker and Flanagan take on a second fiddle role. He does have the goal kicking duties and playing in a team that will most likely score more points than any other.
Flanagan did well in his first outing with the team. His goal kicking was off, but will definitely improve. He set up a try as well. Flanagan I think is most likely to play second fiddle to Keary. The amount of input he has may change through the year as his confidence grows however something he has that Cronk didn't really show is an attacking game. Flanagan at the sharks took the line on a lot more than Cronk, and hopefully that quality is explored further with us.

Thanks Angry. Go the mighty Roosters.

Back to back premiers of the NRL and champions of the world.

I hope that this is just the start of a dynasty for our great club. Bring on the three peat!

The next replay, which is only a 1 hour highlights one is as per the following screen shot taken from Foxtel's website -

upload_2020-2-25_16-39-35.png

It is a wonderful achievement for our great club.

I just hope that they don't get rid of or tinker too much with the concept, especially now that we have become the most successful club in WCC history. I am not motivated by self interest at all. ;)

Legion

Juniors
It is a solid side Captain. It is a shame that we don't have Boyd, but Robbo knows what he is doing. I am a bit surprised that he was happy to sit out a WCC, with potential history in the making. Perhaps there is more to it. That carry over injury may be more serious than everyone suspects. I am looking forward to seeing how Angus handles the left centre position and how Kyle performs under pressure in his first real test at his new club. Cannot wait for the game to just kick off now!

What do you think @Legion?
G'day mate. Excuse the late reply [I gave myself a time-out after some snowflake mod, who is unable to think for themselves, deleted two of my posts and called ME a 'racist' for pointing out the blatant racism of the indigenous round after the posts stood untouched for over a week.... grrr ..... f**kwit]

Unfortunately I missed most of the game [forgot to set my alarm] It was a tough encounter and I was glad to see the Roosters get on top.
It shows the professionalism of Aussie teams that they're ready to compete at that level considering the time of year.

Legion

Juniors
G'day mate. Excuse the late reply [I gave myself a time-out after some snowflake mod, who is unable to think for themselves, deleted two of my posts and called ME a 'racist' for pointing out the blatant racism of the indigenous round after the posts stood untouched for over a week.... grrr ..... f**kwit]

Unfortunately I missed most of the game [forgot to set my alarm] It was a tough encounter and I was glad to see the Roosters get on top.
It shows the professionalism of Aussie teams that they're ready to compete at that level considering the time of year.

P.S. I'm so looking forward to round 3, Roosters v Bunnies.
As most of us predicted, LM is not cut out to play FB.
It didn't take long for Bennett to realise my prediction that Mitchell would end up playing centre.

Easts are better off without him [His poor attitude and sulking would affect any team] and proved me right that the West-Tigers dodged a bullet when he knocked back the ridiculous offer.

Thanks mate. You have probably watched the WCC by now but, if you haven't, and you have access to Kayo, you can see it anytime you want. I finally have it and am watching some of the old classic matches - bloody enjoyable at this uncertain and challenging time.

On LM, you guys did the right thing. I am well and truly over it and I am sure many of my fellow Chooks supporters agree. He is rapidly becoming a distant memory. I just wished the suspension of the season could have happened after Round 3 - I just wanted to have another shot at them! Anyway, hopefully we will later on this year - sometime and somehow.