What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

TheParraboy

Staff member
I thought it might be a $2 coin. Some angles it's hard to tell. But even if it's just a gummy teeth lolly it's still a win.

You wanna pick this bad boy up if you see it

May look , feel and smell 20 cents to the average Joe, but can be worth up to 1k

ca4597c82ab6c05fa1112a3a79008e91.jpg

hindy111

Post Whore
There will be no back in black.

But the economy will be stimulated.

I wonder what words been used more in last week.

Toilet paper
Corona virus
Stimulus

TheRam

Coach
I wonder how they will stimulate it @TheRam
How would you stimulate it?

Don't know if this is a serious question Hindy, since I haven't been reading this thread, but if it is a serious question.

Remove all 126 Federal taxes, including all income tax and and GST and introduce a 2% transaction tax. This one radical but simple change would bring in almost double the tax revenue that our current inequitable tax system brings in now. And this is without even putting a similar transaction tax on all stock market transactions. If you did that imagine the $B100's more that you would pull in. It is the most equitable tax system and it means that everyone, big business, millionaires/billionaires and the average punter all pay their fair share. None of this offshore tax dodging nonsense, where a billionaire earns $1billion in Australia and paid $0 in taxes due to the way his accountants/lawyers have set up his company structures. True story, this happened last year, but it happens all the time at present with so many of these multinationals.

So how it would work is something like this. If you get paid $1000 a week by your employer, you get the full $1000 deposited into your bank account and you only pay that 2% when and only on the amount that you withdraw from the bank to have cash in your wallet or for spending electronically for goods or services. Therefore the maximum amount that you will ever pay on that $1000 is $20. Massive difference and so much fairer for everyone.

But if your question was meant as a joke, well I believe in the self stimulating method while surfing the net for hot chubby videos.

Latest posts