What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Glenneel

Bench
Like articles that say: we estimate 1 billion .... were killed and animal x is now endangered. I straight reject those stories now. Give me facts. Not estimates. They are hysterical.
The figures doesn't take into account just large animals but reptiles, birds and other small animals as well so 1 billion would sound about right.

emjaycee

Coach
There were fires in Tas, SA and WA as well. Guess NT, which didn't seem to have any fires, covers the entire continent then.
Experiencing fires in all parts of the continent is not the same as the entire continent.

Entire means "whole, with no part left out".

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
And the Corona virus is due to climate change too. When will the world and Trump wake up? What will it take. Who's thinking about the children?

I blame everyone except me and my cow Daisy. She's so bright and calm. She tells me all will be OK and not to worry about all this unpleasantness to much. She tells me the media are beating this up more then what it takes to make her milk into butter.

Oh when I look into her sweet big brown eyes, how could I? Ah Daisy you sweet big beautiful gal you...
Daisy just called A Current Affair. You are in trouble, Mr.